About BentoBox & Our Mission
The BentoBox Marketing & Commerce Platform delivers a seamless guest experience dedicated to accelerating growth & helping restaurants thrive. Restaurant concepts worldwide rely on BentoBox as their digital front door for elevated design, built-in marketing tools, actionable data, & a best-in-class customer experience thats built for growth. BentoBox is trusted & loved by industry leaders such as Jos Andrss ThinkFoodGroup, Danny Meyers Union Square Hospitality Group, Emmy Squared, Suerte, & The Meatball Shop.
Our mission is to empower the world's restaurants to succeed in their mission of hospitality.
About the Role:
Were looking for a talented Product Manager to join the product team. The product team is the main point of contact between the product team & BentoBoxs customers & internal teams. This role is part product support, part product operations, part product analyst, & part product manager, & is a well-rounded introduction to product management. In summary, this individual will work with the product team to help understand user needs, investigate & analyze product usage, communicate with stakeholders, & build products that improve internal efficiency.
What Youll Do
- Leverage customer discovery, competitive research & data analysis to help inform roadmap prioritization
- Drive initiatives from ideation through design, execution, & launch working closely with product design, engineering, marketing & other stakeholders
- Perform customer research & validation to identify pain points, define requirements, & ensure solutions satisfy customer needs
- Lead agile development ceremonies & find opportunities to test assumptions & iterate on MVPs
- Define, monitor, & analyze product metrics & use learnings to improve product prioritization & decision making
- Clearly track & communicate product plans, trade-offs, & results to a wide range of audiences
Experience We're Looking For:
- 2+ years of user-facing product management experience
- Experience working with cross-functional teams including engineering & product design
- Strong product intuition & experience uncovering customer pain points
- Analytical skills & familiarity with SaaS KPIs & analytics tools
- Proven track record of successfully managing & shipping software
- Excellent communication & presentation skills, accommodating both engineers & business stakeholders
- Ability to operate autonomously in a fast-moving, agile environment
- Passion for the restaurant industry
Nice to Have:
- Product experience working in B2B SaaS
- Experience building CMS or marketing products
Perks of Joining Us:
Were building a hybrid workforce, all or most of our roles can be worked remotely, regardless of location, unless specified.
- Competitive salary + equity (once we offer again)
- 100% Employer Covered Health Benefits, Dental & Vision offerings
- 401(k) with company match
- Unlimited paid time off
- Paid family leave
- Professional development, growth & support
- Perks when dining with BentoBox customers
- Work from Home Stipend
- Opportunity to work with a passionate team making a positive impact on the hospitality community
BentoBox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.