Pelotons Supply Chain team is seeking an experienced & highly analytical Supply Planning Manager to manage supply requirements with Asia manufacturing partners for our connected fitness products. This is a highly visible role responsible for crafting weekly Supply Plans & building appropriate Inventory levels to fully support demand in multiple regions/countries. You will drive S&OP process across various products categories, synthesize demand/supply & highlight supply & operational risks. Interface & collaborate with internal teams (Marketing/Sourcing/Product/Logistics) & external suppliers to drive supply capabilities to meet our business goals.
- Develop & manage global supply requirements with Tier 1 suppliers
- Drive capacity planning process with sourcing & manufacturing team to ensure short & long term demand objectives can be met
- Review & reconcile production schedule vs. supply plan & make supply chain optimization decision such as expediting, postponement, consolidation, supply reduction
- Partner with Marketing/Finance to validate demand plan & extract demand insight to facilitate supply discussions around demand variability
- Participate in strategic & tactical supply planning discussions & provide actionable insights to drive decisions with supply chain management team
- Communicate & collaborate closely with subsidiary business stakeholders on supply changes & proposals to ensure cohesive global supply deployment strategy
- Provide analysis & scenario plans to support S&OP process.
- Articulate recommendations to supply chain leadership team highlighting Service, Inventory & Logistic impact tradeoffs
- Lead efforts in building KPIs & metrics to measure supplier performance, develop plan for improvements
- Collaborate with suppliers to ensure flawless execution of weekly shipments
- 6+ years of Supply Chain planning experience, with 3+ years of experience in mechanical / industrial manufacturing supply chain environment
- Strong process improvement & problem-solving experience using complex data model
- Highly experienced in S&OP management, scenario modeling, & comfortable building data models with large data sets
- Advance excel toolbox. Need to be able to solve multivariable equations considering dynamic ranges
- Ability to turn raw data into a visual dashboard; knowledge of VBA a plus
- Proven experience managing relationships with Asia based manufacturer (ODM, OEM)
- Understand consumer product manufacturing, sales, & direct to consumer distribution
- Ability to work effectively & creatively in a lean environment
- Familiarity/expertise in ERP/MRP/Advance planning tools & system integration projects preferred
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves.
An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.