About the Role
At OneTrust, our mission is to protect the privacy of individuals by empowering organizations to manage the data they house in a responsible way. With a passion to solve global privacy concerns, our team has built the most widely used privacy management platform used by companies to comply with data privacy regulations & establish privacy as a best practice within their organization.
We're looking for a Global Talent Attraction & Operations Leader to design a winning talent attraction strategy, create differentiating TA programs & drive operational excellence to transform the way we find, attract & hire the best talent out there.
This role will require you to think big, use data to guide your work, collaborate with multiple stakeholders & be comfortable challenging convention.
Who You Are
You love a challenge & operate with a learning mindset, embracing change & shifting priorities. You operate with integrity & are a natural leader.
You thrive in a fast-paced environment & make sound decisions & recommendations with little supervision. You are naturally deadline-driven & detail oriented, able to juggle multiple projects through completion while ensuring a high level of quality.
What youll do:
As the Global Talent Attraction & Operations Leader, you will lead & build a team of TA Specialists responsible for designing innovative recruitment & marketing strategies to deliver strong, diverse talent pipelines aligned to our hiring priorities, improving the day to day operations of our global TA team, driving best practices & ensuring compliance across all TA initiatives.
Your work will focus, align, enable & support our global recruiting team, allowing them to do their best work & deliver on OneTrusts most important & most challenging task recruiting uniquely great people.
You will own strategy & a shared services team responsible for the areas below:
- Establish talent acquisition programs that positively strengthens our ability to attract, assess, & hire the best talent.
- Design & manage a marketing strategy to generate awareness & candidate engagement within targeted talent pools & markets to proactively deliver diverse talent pipelines.
- Partner with recruiters, stakeholders, & the business to build a strong candidate experience throughout the recruitment process.
TA Operational Excellence
- Own TAs Operational Excellence project roadmap, manage to target completion dates & provide guidance & training to a global recruiting team & hiring leaders to support change management & adoption
- Evaluate, implement & improve TA processes, systems & tools to optimize the effectiveness of talent as an operation, drive consistency across our global team, ensure data accuracy & meet all internal & external compliance requirements
- Partner with stakeholders to define TA metric suite, build reports & dashboards to monitor, forecast, evaluate & report on key metrics & analyze to guide strategy & improvement recommendations.
What we need from you:
- Bachelors degree in HR or business-related discipline; advanced degree a plus. PHR preferred.
- At least 5 years of progressive professional Human Resources experience including Talent Acquisition leadership roles
- At least 3 years of experience leading company-wide recruiting programs, to include developing marketing or branding strategy
- Hands on experience recruiting for both experienced professional & university talent.
- Solid process, operations & systems mindset; must be able to map processes, while identifying efficiencies, gaps & determining process improvements
- Data & analytics skill set required to lead evolution & development of dashboards; must be comfortable with large data sets from various systems
- Ability to analyze & interpret trends & data, identify implications, recommend solutions & align stakeholders on the best course of action
- Strong organizational & time management skills; can prioritize & quickly flex as needed. Enjoys a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal & communications skills verbal & written
- Tech savvy; readily embraces technology
- Solid understanding of the fundamentals of employment laws as they apply to hiring
What Youll gain from joining OneTrust
You can expect tremendous professional development hyper-growth opportunities; an opportunity to work in an open environment on solutions that are reshaping the way business operates & respect for your ideas. We believe in recognition for a job well-done, great compensation package, & an environment that fosters creativity & divergent thinking.
At OneTrust, you will shift the way the global community manages personal information. Your contributions will be incredibly impactful, & your ideas will be embraced. With a new office space in Sandy Springs, our team's growth is a representation of the market need for a platform to establish privacy best practices, & OneTrust's dedication to the privacy space.
If this sounds like a team you'd like to be a part of, we'd love to talk!
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.