At Asana, we build collaboration & communication software to help every team in the world to be more effective & work effortlessly to do great things together. We believe in Fast Growth, Mindful Business & invest in our culture because we believe it drives our business successwhich is growing at unprecedented rates.
Were looking for an enthusiastic & talented leader, with keen business acumen, to join our growing People team! Youll evolve the framework & operating system for forward-thinking, global HR strategies & initiatives focused on the growth & impact of employees. Youll lead a small team of managers, people partners & learning & development pros who interact with Asanas at all levels. Youll own a wide range of talent management & learning & development programs. This role reports into our Head of People & is a key member of the People Ops leadership team.
What Youll Achieve:
- Shape, influence & lead an evolving people partner & talent development function at a high growth, global company
- Identify, create & execute on key global talent initiatives & programs that align with Asana's culture & values to help leaders scale & develop their organizations, to ensure high performing & impactful teams
- Establish the global operating model for the people partner team. Provide ongoing thought leadership & guidance to the People Partner Managers to ensure they are providing the right guidance to their team on how to effectively counsel Asanas on a wide range of HR-related business topics including compensation, performance management, policy-related issues, & talent development
- Guide, mentor, & develop a talented global people partner & talent development team & continue to scale the team based on strategic business objectives
- You will be responsible for evolving Asanas talent development playbook by establishing the framework & global offerings to optimize employee growth & impact
- Work closely & collaborate with Asanas Head of People on company-wide, critical global talent initiatives
- Ensure that the organization is evolving in the right way & consistent & accurate messages are delivered
- Build relationships across the business ensuring stakeholders are kept informed of changes that impact their teams
- An experienced & innovative leader with 12+ years of human resources experience, with expertise in a broad range of areas, such as talent management, learning & development, performance management, organizational design & effectiveness, employee engagement; 5+ years of leading people teams
- Act as a true, collaborative partner & work with business & functional leaders to drive & operationalize talent strategies that engage & retain our best leaders & team members as we continue to grow
- Exceptional track record of managing & developing effective people teams at high growth, global companies.
- Strong business partner background driving: business results, organizational design & effectiveness, performance management, executive coaching, & learning & development programs & initiatives
- Ability to scale from strategic to hands-on, with deep experience in mid-sized growth companies
- Data-driven, decision-maker & pragmatic problem solver who can find root causes of issues & gain leadership support to address them
- Proven ability to manage priorities among multiple stakeholders & multitask or re-prioritize as needed in a high-velocity environment
- Proven track record in leading, planning & executing upon global programs & projects in high growth environments
- Successful track record scaling mid or late-stage, venture-backed startups
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills; high comfort level of presenting at an executive level
Asana is a leading work management platform, helping more than 70,000 organizations & millions of users across 195 countries organize & manage all of their work, including AB-InBev, Airbnb, AllBirds, KLM Air France, Kohls, NASA, Panera, Sephora, Uber, Viessmann Group & Vox Media. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Place to Work by FORTUNE three years in a row, & one of Glassdoors ands Best Places to Work. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, Vancouver, & Reykjavk, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative people to be a part of our inclusive culture & help us achieve our mission.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected & valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of all educational backgrounds, gender identities & expressions, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, ages, citizenships, socioeconomic statuses, disabilities, & veteran statuses, & we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.