At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the worlds largest networks that powers more than 10 trillion requests per month. Cloudflare protects & accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare have all web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance & a decrease in spam & other attacks. Cloudflare was recognized by the World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer & named to Entrepreneur Magazines Top Company Cultures list.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious & empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves & learning new skills, & we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse & inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential & support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
About the role
Were looking for an Integration Developer who is passionate about improving how our business operates, from Engineering to Sales to Marketing to Customer Success. You will design, orchestrate, & operate the integration platform that ties all of our Business Applications. The right candidate has to have strong technical skills & should be able to design, develop & maintain the integration platform.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to gather integration requirements
- Analyze Integration requirements, perform gap analysis & data mapping
- Design, develop, test & deploy enterprise-level integrations with a focus on performance, scalability & security across On-Premise, Cloud/Hybrid & Cloud applications.
- Create Technical Design Documents
- Develop & execute quality assurance/test strategies.
- Provide guidance to cross-functional teams on working with APIs Consumer & Producer
- Optimize system integration performance
- Maintain security & integrity of data at rest & during transfer.
- Administration of the Integration platform including: process integration, maintenance, deployment, & error resolution across core applications
- Manage Production Releases
- Production support, conducting root cause analysis & solving any issues
- Passionate coders with 5+ years of application integration experience & at least 2+ years of experience in Cloud integration preferably with Dell Boomi
- Knowledge in infrastructure based landscapes for distributed architecture, Atom/Molecule sizing & benchmarking
- Demonstrated experience with integration patterns related to Web Services & API Management
- System integration experience with responsibility analyzing & developing cloud interfaces & integration flows using SOA, SaaS, & ETL technologies
- Experience working with technologies like SOAP, REST, XML, WSDL, XSD & JSON
- Experience with Salesforce, NetSuite, Workday & goTransverse/TRACT is preferred
- Strong computer science fundamentals: algorithms, data structures, distributed systems, & information retrieval
- Strong knowledge & experience on end-to-end Integration debugging
- Self-motivated with keen attention to detail
- Proven analytical & creative problem-solving abilities
- Good communication skills, customer excellence focus & organizational skills
- Experience with databases that include PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Experience with SaaS payment processing tools
- Experience with SaaS Subscription Billing system
- Knowledge in large-scale, high-volume systems like Kafka
- Knowledge of Groovy, Java
- Working knowledge of JIRA Project Management Tool
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
Were not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. Were a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free & open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically & artistically important organizations & journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflares enterprise customers--at no cost.
Project Athenian: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state & local governments have the highest level of protection & reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information & voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
Sound like something youd like to be a part of? Wed love to hear from you!
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people & place great value in both diversity & inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.