Quartet is a pioneering healthcare technology company striving to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. We connect people to a personalized care team to get them the right care at the right time. Our collaborative technology platform & range of services brings together physicians, mental health providers, & insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes & drive down healthcare costs. Backed by $153MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners & Centene Corporation, Quartet is headquartered in NYC & is currently operating in several markets across the United States Pennsylvania, Washington, Northern California, New Jersey, North Carolina, Louisiana, & Illinois.
About the team & Opportunity:
We are looking for a Data Integrations Engineer that will work on the collecting, processing, & storing data from our partners & internal teams to facilitate improving our products & decision making with this data. The primary focus will be on choosing optimal solutions to use for these data pipelines & integrations, then implementing, maintaining, & monitoring them.
- Working with external APIs & systems to create integrations to/from Quartet
- Implementing ETL processes
- Monitoring performance & advising any necessary infrastructure changes
- Collaborating with internal data science team to ensure consistent data flow to/from our applications
- Strong proficiency with Python (ideally PySpark)
- Experience with integration of data from multiple data sources
- Proficient understanding of distributed computing principles
- Ability to solve any issues with operating the data platform infrastructure
- Knowledge of health systems & technologies, especially involving healthcare claims data
- Strong background in statistics
- We use AWS extensively, so experience with Elastic MapReduce(EMR) & other web services will help you hit the ground running
- Knowledge of various workflow management platform techniques & frameworks, such as Airflow, Oozie, Luigi, or similar
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, catered lunches, snacks, team events & outings, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental leave, commuter benefits, 401K, stock option grants, gym benefits.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team & fostering an inclusive culture, & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace & encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, & other characteristics. Headhunters & recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter & agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests & job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. email@example.com). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account & routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have someone to refer? Email email@example.com to submit their details to us.