The RealReal is leading the way in authenticated luxury consignment, online & in real life at our brick & mortar locations. Founded in 2011, were growing fast & fundamentally changing the way people buy & sell luxury a multi-billion dollar industry. With a team of in-house experts who inspect every item we sell, our commitment to authenticity sets us apart & creates a foundation of trust with shoppers & consignors. Our mission to extend the life cycle of luxury items is leading innovation in sustainable fashion. Were proud to promote the circular economy & to be the first luxury member of the Ellen MacArthur Foundations prestigious CE100 USA.
Employees at The RealReal are dedicated, collaborative & innovative, & were looking for exceptional talent to join our team. Build your career with us & enjoy 401K matching, health, dental & vision insurance, commuter flex spending, healthcare flex spending, generous PTO, a mothers room, & flexible work hours!
This position is based in our SoHo Store in New York, NY & will report to the Stylist Manager.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Consult with clients & prospects regarding fashion trends & their individual needs, help walk in customers.
- Optimize the customer experience through personalized, premium, high-touch service.
- Establish strong personal relationships with clients to encourage customer loyalty & increase revenue, build books.
- Respond to customer queries & needs effectively & efficiently, acting with urgency to deliver results
- Demonstrate a can-do attitude in every situation to constantly raise the level of service provided & consistently exceed customer expectations
- Ability to discuss with clients & give advice on general trends in the fashion world & developments in the luxury market, showing passion for fashion & luxury products
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Experience in a sales goal environment
- Individual performer & team player
- Experience as a Personal Stylist, fashion concierge or retail associate in fashion & luxury goods retail with an established clientele required
- 2+ years of luxury fashion sales experience preferably in a similar role or customer service setting
- Able to work evenings, weekends & holidays as needed