At Jitterbit, our mission is to make apps do more for the people who use them every day. We make this possible with solutions that democratize integration, making it fast, easy & cost-effective to seamlessly connect your data, apps, & devices.
Jitterbit is designed for people. It's designed for marketers who need to automate & report on campaigns. For salespeople who want to deliver quotes faster & with the right product information. For IT directors who need to connect applications quickly & securely. And for product teams that need to connect their apps with their users' other technologies.
All of our solutions are available on Harmony, the world's fastest cloud integration platform.
We're seeking a talented & driven individual to join our Accounting team, who is responsible for performing billing functions, maintaining accounting ledger, financial reporting & performing financial analysis.
Duties & responsibilities including:
- Perform billing functions including sales contract review, sales order entry & issue customer invoices, credit memos & account statements
- Perform general ledger functions including journal entry preparation & general ledger account reconciliations
- Perform Accounts Payable functions including review of payable bills & expense report transactions
- Prepare P&L & Balance Sheet flux analysis
- Assist Controller with various tax & state filings
- Support the department to prepare audit PBC items
- Proactively review operating procedures & seek process improvements to ensure timely monthly close, accuracy of accounting entries, & operational efficiency
- Ad-hoc projects as necessary