Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, & third-party risk, weve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
As a SEO Specialist, you will have a performance-first approach to developing & implementing strategies that increase the companys search engine results ranking & organic conversions. You are passionate about SEO & the champion across the organization, enabling a common vision of SEO. You are a natural collaborator and strong communicator, finding ways to educate & align teams to commit to, & execute SEO projects. This is a highly cross-functional position that requires educating, influencing & monitoring standards to establish SEO objectives that deliver business results.
- Own the SEO strategy, identifying both short- & long-term growth opportunities, prioritizing, & working alongside multiple stakeholders to build a roadmap to support OneTrusts organic growth goals.
- Own & develop the process of launching SEO projects, maintaining adherence to the plan & tracking progress & performance.
- Perform ongoing keyword research including discovery & expansion of keyword opportunities.
- Establish reports & monitor daily metrics to understand SEO performance and track, report, & analyze website analytics initiatives & campaigns.
- Work cross-functionally with multiple teams including Social Media, Campaigns, PR, Email Marketing, Content Marketing, Product Marketing & Web Development to communicate, collaborate & achieve SEO goals.
- Identify innovative areas for on-page optimization such as Load Time, HTML Structure, & Internal linking to maximize exposure of OneTrust content through search.
- Develop and implement link-building strategy.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking & other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Identify & execute strategies to improve conversion rates.
- Communicate with executive stakeholders & LOB managers on SEO performance & next steps.
- A strong communicator with excellent written & verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.)
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis
- Highly analytical & capable of extracting business insights from data
- A strong planner with strong attention to detail
- Highly organized with exceptional time management skills
- Strong data analysis background with a passion for continuously improving processes
- Able to present insights & recommendations to executive stakeholders
- Capable of workingindependentlyor collaborating with teammates or as part of a team to execute anddeliver on all commitmentswhile also adhering to rigorous deadlines
- Flexible with your schedule to work with international teams
- Capable of successfullyperformingin a fast-paced, intellectually intense, service-oriented environment & to interpret rules & guidelines flexibly to enhance the business while maintaining awareness ofOneTrustvalues & culture
Your Experience Includes
- Bachelors Degree
- 3+ years of SEO, Search Marketing experience
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of WordPress, Yoast, Google Analytics, Search Console & Data Studio
- Working knowledge of keyword research & data mining tools such as Moz, SEMRush, or Google Trends
- Understanding of search engine algorithms & ranking methods
- History of working with cross-functional teams
- Experience or familiarity with Monday.com or similar project management tools
- Experience working with an international team
- Experience with marketing attribution
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse & inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice & expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.