OfferUp is dedicated to changing the way people buy & sell in their communities. As the largest mobile marketplace for local buyers & sellers in the U.S., the company offers iOS & Android apps that make selling an item as easy as snapping a picture from your mobile device. Founded in April 2011, OfferUp is reinventing local commerce by helping consumers uncover value through simplicity & trust. In 2020, OfferUp combined with Letgo to reach more than 20M monthly users.
At a Glance
- 100M+ Downloads
- 20M+ monthly users
- Top 5 Shopping app in App Store & Google Play Store for three years
- 15%+ of adults in several markets use OfferUp every month (LA, Miami, Phoenix, Seattle, Las Vegas, Riverside, Orlando)
- OfferUp works directly with nearly 2000 US law enforcement agencies to build trust in local communities
About the role:
OfferUp is seeking an experienced bilingual, Spanish-speaking, Senior Enterprise Account Executive to lead the charge in its Autos Vertical. This role is pivotal in defining our offering for both Franchise auto dealerships & large group dealerships across the country & creating a stable book of satisfied customers. This is an exciting opportunity for the confident, self-starter salesperson who likes to navigate unchartered territory & influence the entire sales strategy & product for an entire company.
Heres more of what you will get to do:
- Drive specific product revenue within the OfferUp Autos accounts.
- Build strong, lasting relationships with customers by understanding their needs & business objectives.
- Execute in-person meetings (or virtual demos) with potential clients & lead presentations from open to close.
- Work alongside the Account Management team to service clients & provide in-depth analysis of performance monthly.
- Prospect & maintain an active pipeline of forecasted sales to meet monthly, quarterly & annual quota objectives.
- Improve overall customer satisfaction in assigned customer accounts.
- Collaborate with Product, Marketing, & Sales Operations to ensure the voice of the customer is incorporated into the overall business direction
- Lead, track, & report on all prospecting activity & results in our CRM (Salesforce.com)
- 25-40 calls a day in order to secure new business by selling Licensed Auto Dealers to the OfferUp Automotive Program.
- Research & prospect new customers
Youll thrive in this role if you have:
- All OfferUp employees are required to receive Covid-19 vaccinations unless an employee is in need of an exemption from this policy due to a medical reason, or because of a sincerely held religious belief.
- Minimum 8+ years of account executive/account management experience within the Autos Industry & digital marketing technology solutions.
- Expertise in selling solutions to both business & IT partners.
- A solid track record of selling complex enterprise solutions.
- Effective analytical & computer skills.
- Excellent communication & executive presentation skills with a world class customer service approach.
- Experience in using quantitative & qualitative analysis to assess partnership performance & make recommendations for each account.
- Demonstrate thoughtful leadership in assessing problems/opportunities & recommending an approach to solving problems & pursuing opportunities.
- Ability to work well in a team environment, acting as a liaison with all other organizations within OfferUp including Operations, Production & Marketing.
- Experience in both short & long sales cycle
- Creative, problem-solving approach.
- Competitive drive, optimism & confidence
- Fluent in Spanish & English
Helpful, but not required:
- Knowledge of the automotive dealer industry
OfferUp is changing the way people buy & sell locally & weve built a dynamic team to do it. To learn more about what its like to work at OfferUp, check out our blog: https://blog.offerup.com/
OfferUp provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OfferUp complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms & conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, & training.
OfferUp expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OfferUps employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to & including discharge.
OfferUps success is centered in our ability to build community & empower everyone to connect & prosper. Inclusion is central to our concept of a healthy community & our companys values are centered in diversity. We are fully committed to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, & experience. The celebration of our identities fuels our innovation & connects us to our customers & the communities we serve.