Pelotons Regional Loss Prevention Managers (Retail & Field Operations) manage the LP & Security program within physical retail, logistics & distribution center environments. Execution of all incident management, physical security, shrink control, workplace violence, investigation & crisis response strategies (within their assigned areas of responsibility) are the responsibility of the RLPM. RLPMs are a key member of the operations organization, working with cross-functional teams throughout the organization. In this role you will work collaboratively with key leaders & employeesto deliver programs that enhance a culture of security, safety & shrink control with activities including: implementing security standards; delivering meaningful security & shrink trainings that leads to strong knowledge transfer & working with operational partners to deliver innovative programs to prevent security incidents & drive profitability. A successful RLPM will deliver measurable results, inspire change, build trust & drive an enhanced culture of safety & security by leveraging innovation & lean principles. This position is field-based.
- Enhance, track, & report on key performance-indicating metrics, allowing for performance improvements so that the desired outcomes are achieved to plan & in a timely manner
- Investigate cases of internal & external theft or fraud & conducting interviews when appropriate
- Effectively address security incidents, including potential & actual work place violence incidents, protests & civil unrest
- Conduct testing of the incident response plans
- Ensure that team members understand, align performance & actions with & can clearly articulate the vision & values of the organization & their department
- Ensure Internal Controls per Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) requirements related to area are fulfilled
- Serve as departments liaison & security subject matter expert
- Develop business cases which receive the required approval, financial & technical resources, & the support of appropriate management to enact desired changes
- Recruit, hire, develop & retain candidates who raise the performance bar of the security services organization when needed
- 4 year degree from accredited university, or equivalent military or professional experience
- 5+ years experience in one of all of the following disciplines; corporate security management, loss prevention, asset protection, transportation/supply chain security, guard force utilization, & investigations
- 5+ years experience overseeing multiple locations across a large geographical area
- 2+ years experience in a customer service driven environment
- Familiarity with security equipment such as intrusion detection devices, access control systems, & CCTVs
- Experience with MS Office Professional Suite, to include knowledge of Excel
- Experience leading teams & providing management, leadership, & mentoring to team members as needed
- Up to 30% travel (domestic)
- Able to work in an industrial environment that requires walking up to 5 miles a day & ability to lift up to 20 lbs with or without reasonable accommodation
- Be a results oriented leader that possesses strong influencing skill & is comfortable working in a fast-paced ambiguous environment while prioritizing & managing multiple responsibilities
- Strong familiarity with data bases (querying & analyzing) such as SQL, MYSQL, Access, Exception Based Reporting, etc.
- Analytical leader experienced in performance-based action & results-oriented management, as well as strong project manager & effective problem solver
- Ability to take calculated risks & challenge current practices to develop & deliver innovative solutions to meet or exceed the customer expectations
- Ability to work with minimal supervision & deliver results within specific timeframes
- Experience with warehouse or distribution center services
- Interviewing & Interrogation experience
- Wicklander-Zulawski certification
- Workplace Violence and/or Business Continuity experience
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.
Peloton is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation