The Workplace Experience (WE) team is looking for a highly motivated, collaborative & proactive Project Manager for the Global Environments function. We hope that you are passionate about creating excellent workspaces that evoke emotion & spark innovation & inspiration & aspire our employees to new heights!
You will work on the Global Environments team & will partner with the wider WE team & our global business partners to manage the design & build out of our global work spaces. You will also be a key player in helping to develop our Global Office Expansion workflows, standards, & documentation for the Environments function.
Periodic travel to regional offices both domestic & international required (25 % depending on project requirements).
Are you ready to come build for Unity?
What youll be doing
- At a high level you will be responsible for managing Global Office Expansion projects such as tenant improvement new builds, functional upgrades & office densifications.
- You will collaborate with Unitys Finance team to create budgets, report cash flow & other financial information, & to ensure that projects are delivered within budget tolerances.
- You will work with Procurement & Legal teams to conduct RFPs (request for proposals) & to select appropriate vendors to partner with Unity on our various projects.
- You will cooperate with our Senior Manager, Environments, Head of Workplace Experience, as well as other WE leads & internal partners to develop project principles & scope of works.
- You will lead all internal & external project communications, & keep all partners accountable to high quality & agreed scope & execute projects that meet our global build standards.
What were looking for
- You have a proven track record of delivering successful TI projects above $3M in size.
- You are able to articulate the overall project management process as it relates to the world of Environments, & possess a good level of technical knowledge pertaining to MEP, AV, Network & Security systems.
- You have strong written & verbal communication skills & have experience communicating with people at multiple levels of an organisation.
- You are self-directed, well-organised & pay meticulous attention to detail.
- You thrive in a fast paced environment, & possess the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
You might also have
- BA/BS in Business, Engineering, Architecture, Construction, Construction Management or BA in Art, Visual Arts, Graphic Design or Interior Design.
- Facilities certification CFM, Project Management Programming (PMP) certification, IFMA credentials.
- Ability to use AutoCAD or REVIT.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the worlds leading platform for creating & operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, & others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unitys platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run & monetize interactive, real-time 2D & 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, & augmented & virtual reality devices.
The companys 1,800+ person research & development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases & platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable & positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters & recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter & agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.