WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, & more) inspire, inform, & celebrate our communities as they move through lifes milestones. Our couples & business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
At The Knot Worldwide we help tens of millions of people across over a dozen countries celebrate life by solving complex user problems & building world class products. We are seeking an exceptional Head of Product Management to lead our entire global product management team.
Our dozens of product managers live & breathe our user problems, our data, & our products. As their leader you will be a highly strategic, analytical, empathetic, & action-biased industry luminary. You will collaborate with the executive team, board of directors, & your functional partners in data, design, engineering & elsewhere to build the best possible products.
- Drive maximum impact for our users & business by building best-in-class products
- Set the vision & strategy for our entire product suite & team, execute them, & communicate them broadly
- Guide & evolve our modern yet pragmatic product culture
- Help chart how we build products (our Build OS), ensuring we drive outcomes with optimal quality & velocity
- Attract & retain the best product talent in the world
- Lead our product leaders, inspiring a seasoned team of product leaders & their teams, while upleveling everyones skills & capabilities
- Incorporate qualitative & quantitative insights into our strategies & products plans
- Have 10+ years in product management, including experience running large product teams & delivering outsized impact in a complex consumer environment at scale
- Have built best-in-class products loved by millions of users
- Can inspire, develop, & uplevel product leaders
- Provide the leadership, guidance, & feedback that help teams ideate, launch new products, & improve existing ones
- Set strategic direction at the quarterly, 1-year, & 3-year timeframes, & set a compelling long-term product vision
- Always refer to quantitative & qualitative data in making product decisions & have experience with analytics & research tools + methods & comfort with analytical tools
- Communicate clearly & collaborate effectively with partners, executives, & boards
- Are a strong partner to cross functional teammates across engineering, design, data, business, & marketing
- Are natural prioritizers, have great instincts when it comes to what matters, & have made tough but smart trade-offs
- Have built & led outcome-based product orgs where everything is measured, largely through controlled experimentation
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume & invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, & apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW & make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate & experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, & inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency & own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success & you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience & we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. We offer a full benefits package including options for medical, dental & vision insurance & a 401k with company match. From flexible vacation & generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness & giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all elsein & out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your application, you acknowledge that youve read the California Privacy Notice.