Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
We value diversity in backgrounds & in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, & we need people from all backgrounds & swaths of life to help build the future of healthcare. Clover's engineering team is empathetic, caring, & supportive. We are deliberate & self-reflective about the kind of engineering team & culture that we are building, seeking engineers that are not only strong in their own aptitudes but care deeply about supporting each other's growth.
We are looking for an IT Systems Engineer to join our team. Youll be part of a team responsible for a wide range of applications & infrastructure that empower our employees across the business. In this role you will partner with the business on key technology initiatives & drive business value through innovation, automation & maintaining stability of our endpoints. You will be a friendly face to our users & will deliver solutions while being adaptable to handle complex challenges, processes & situations.
As an IT Support Lead, you will:
- Document processes, procedures, run books, & troubleshoot issues as new solutions are deployed.
- Automate routine tasks & build sustainable & scalable solutions.
- Maintain & continuously enhance our Mobile Device Management (MDM) platforms such as Jamf & Intune.
- Responsible for patch management across all Clover infrastructure (both physical & virtual).
- Administration of key systems like AWS, Active Directory, Google Suite, Okta & Zscaler.
- Ensure data retention & data backups are maintained & accessible for Clover applications.
- Assist in managing vendor relationships including licensing, evaluating new features & aligning technology with business needs.
- Own application integrations & infrastructure monitoring.
- Partner with Engineering, Security & other Technology Teams to support shared infrastructure.
You will love this job if:
- You are adaptable in an environment that is constantly changing & still being figured out. You are not afraid of ambiguity & you are a problem solver.
- You are a great communicator and are able to effectively communicate across different teams using core business concepts.
- You have a natural intellectual curiosity that drives you to find out how things work & if they can work better.
- You are security-minded. Security impact is a priority for every project/process/task that you tackle.
- You are interested in implementing long-term sustainable solutions instead of short-term temporary fixes.
You should get in touch if:
- You have 5+ years of experience in IT, with at least 3 years as an IT Systems Engineer/Systems Administrator.
- You have experience with configuring & administering IAM SSO systems like Okta & IdentityNow.
- You have familiarity in scripting & automation using python & bash.
- You have knowledge of networking concepts, infrastructure topology & architecture, scalability & system engineering.
- You have experience with administering macOS & Windows endpoints in an enterprise environment.
- You have significant hands-on experience working with SaaS offerings & their API endpoints.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software & analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene & provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, & our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate & mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clovers inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & our employees are people with different strengths, experiences & backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race & gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion & many other parts of ones identity. All of our employees points of view are key to our success, & inclusion is everyone's responsibility.