WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, & web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, & Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands & consumers in a more authentic & human way. And we do it at scale each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 & the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Magazines Best Places to Work (2019 & 2020), & Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 & 2020).
WHAT YOULL DO
Braze is undergoing an exciting transformation to improve our HR technology operations & systems. This HRIS Analyst role will sit within the People Operations team, reporting to the Manager of HR Systems. This person will assist in the planning, execution, & maintenance of our HR systems. They will also be responsible for taking our data & reporting to the next level, in partnership with our People Operations Analyst, as we support our fast-growing global teams.
- Partner with HRIS Analyst to continuously optimize our HR systems, primarily but not limited to Workday, & implement solutions to drive adoption & ease of use.
- Gather business requirements, determine viable system solutions, & build investment with stakeholders to implement changes.
- Configure changes in Workday aligned with business requirements & perform comprehensive unit testing.
- Write advanced reports that include creating calculated fields & maintaining dashboards, providing the HR Team & wider organization with accurate data.
- Monitor & configure current Business Processes & create new ones as needed.
- Participate actively in the Workday Community, propose & advocate for improvements to the Workday solution, & build a network of peers to best-practice-share.
- Create & maintain end-user & training documentation; & participate in training activities for stakeholders & end-users.
- Regularly evaluate current state of system & integrations & proactively identify opportunities for improvement with stakeholder feedback & buy-in, including analyzing the impact of Workdays bi-annual updates.
- Partner with external vendors, users & other internal partners on data & systems projects, integration & analytics; ensuring the integrity of HRIS data & security.
WHO YOU ARE
We are looking for a scrappy & detail-obsessed system analyst with experience with the configuration of large-scale HRIS (Workday). The right person will be system & process minded, with an exceptional ability to think critically & drive improvement.
- 3-5 years HR experience with 1-2 years of HRIS (Workday) experience
- Previous hands-on experience working with Workday (Advanced Compensation, Payroll and/or Time Tracking preferred)
- Business Process Configuration experience
- Strong data analysis & complex report building skills
- Commitment to quality & continuous improvement
- Demonstrate high level of integrity, discretion & confidentiality
- Proven ability to collaborate & work in a cross-functional team environment
- Ability to prioritize workload & provide timely follow-up & resolution
- Action-orientation with excellent follow-through skills; works well independently & in teams in a fast-paced, multifaceted environment
- Analyzes & assesses situations to find effective solutions; creative problem solver; engages in fixing the problem; makes decisions using data
- Advanced Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work & life, including paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch, including snacks & beverages
- Competitive medical, dental, & vision coverage for you & your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, & fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information & how you can exercise your rights.