Company Description|Job Description
Denodo is the leader in data virtualization - providing unmatched performance, unified access to the broadest range of enterprise, Big Data, cloud & unstructured sources, & the agilest data services provisioning & governance - at less than half the cost of traditional data integration. Denodo's customers have gained significant business agility & ROI by creating a unified virtual data layer that serves strategic enterprise-wide information needs for agile BI, big data analytics, web & cloud integration, single-view applications, & SOA data services across every major industry. Founded in 1999, Denodo is privately held.
Denodo is looking for a full time, experienced Salesforce Developer. This role will carry the responsibility of developing the CRM throughout the Denodo organization. You will support our global Salesforce environment as well as all major integrations to the Salesforce platform.
Things you'll love about this job:
- Opportunity to make a major, high-visibility impact on the efficiency of a global organization.
- Very supportive & highly-skilled team.
- Start with a clean slate. Unlike many organizations who have years of technical debt written into their CRM, you will have a clean environment to work from on day one.
What we're looking for:
- Serve as the subject matter expert for solution architecture that will include configuration, development, integration & customization of complex environments.
- Serve as technical lead for Salesforce projects.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce Declarative Programming & Administration (develop code, custom objects, Visual Force pages, Apex, reports, workflows & assignment rules).
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions & meet project objectives & company goals.
- Communicate with project managers, product managers, administrators & other developers to design cohesive project strategies & ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing & deployment.
- Develop software solutions using Salesforce.com API framework, & 3rd party APIs.
- Experience deploying, supporting & integrating sales enablement tools like Salesloft with Salesforce.
- Enjoys working in an agile team where things move quickly & priorities frequently shift.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 6+ years full-time Salesforce developer experience.
- Experience developing customer-facing user interfaces.
- Salesforce Developer certification (please provide certification number with application).
- Proficient in the English language.
Nice to have:
- Experience working with globally distributed teams.
- Salesforce Consultant or Administrator Certification.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity.
- We respect, value & welcome diversity in our workforce.
- We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, & we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.