Our mission is to create the finance solution all businesses love
through technology, elegant design, & an outstanding sense of customer care. At Qonto
, we believe that great services come from great thinkers, that's why we strive to provide an environment that will allow you to feel comfortable & help you excel in your work. Check this video
to have a preview of our method: The Qonto Way
launched Qonto in July 2017, & the team has reached great achievements since then:
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- 200,000 SME clients
- 136 million raised
- International investors with a solid fintech experience
- Qonto is part of the #Next40
index for 2021
- And 450+ happy Qontoers helping us building the finance solution of our dreams (just that!)
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges no matter what
- Teamwork | We create magic by collaborating at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning & by facing challenges humbly every day
- Integrity | We are transparent & trustworthy with our clients & each other
As a Lead Global PR & Comms
directly reporting to our Head of Marketing, Marion
, your mission is to develop our awareness & reputation across our different markets.
You will work with Qonto's different marketing team members - Global teams (Comms, Brand, Content) & Local Marketing Teams - & will ensure transversal coordination between them in order to carry out your missions.
You will partner with our Country Managers to support & promote each country's voice & ambition. In this role you will develop a consistent messaging strategy, manage the production of all corporate documents as well as develop global campaigns that position Qonto as a thought leader.
You will also manage global-level media relations & coordinating local communication strategies with our local teams.
As a Lead Global PR & Comms at Qonto, you will own:
Brand reputation & share of voice:
Position Qonto as the European leader in business finance management;
Develop brand voice, reputation & image globally & maintain brand integrity across all platforms;
Promote Qonto awareness & build a thought leadership position in our 4 markets: France, Italy, Spain, Germany;
Build messaging & a cross-channel communication strategy to promote Qonto global business strategy from C-Level discussions.
Communication & PR:
Own, establish & deploy Qonto' s external communications strategy on global channels & in a KPI-driven context, coordinate & advise existing markets on their local strategy, to ensure consistent annual visibility;
Build & execute an annual consumer & corporate PR plan in line with our strategic marketing initiatives & our company's major events (product launch, corporate announcement.);
Set PR & Comms guidelines & standards, overseeing cross-country implementation;
Brief senior management & spokespersons for external communications;
Advice on the content, format, & tone of major internal & external communications & have capacity to draft a template in case of crisis communications;
Represent Qonto at external events.
Knowledge of the market & monitor the news in our sector (legal, competitors, ) in Europe & capacity to draft a comms strategy if needed;
Experience in implementing public affairs campaigns, with clear goals & measurable outcomes;
Identify the key topics of the sector to be supported in comms;
Capacity to create trusted relationships & work with other key stakeholders;
Support the Employer brand strategy in collaboration with the People Team.
Build, develop & structure your direct team currently composed of 1 direct management & 4 dotted lines.
What you can expect
Ownership on strategy orientations & productions.
Room for improvement, as we are currently building the team.
Hyper-growth & International environment.
Experience: You have 8-10+ years of relevant experience in corporate & consumer communication ideally in a fast-paced B2B environment, PR/communications agency background would be an advantage.
Communication referent: You display an excellent understanding of corporate communication challenges & are able to influence & work cross-functionally within multiple internal teams & international communication agencies. You are known for mastering stakeholder management.
PR & Comms expertise: You have a track record of a) developing & deploying top quality corporate communication campaigns b) owning & protecting brand reputation of a company c) designing & rolling out campaigns internationally, including managing survey data & thought leadership reports & classic PR actions (press release, op-ed, Q&A), d) building (or supporting) public affairs strategies.
Autonomous: You have strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritize & manage multiple projects simultaneously. You are hands-on. You like to plan AND execute.
Mastery: You are creative but also a good strategist who picks up the right point of view. You have outstanding writing, editing, & proofreading skills. You are organized, structured & have attention to detail.
Team player & leader: Thanks to clear written & verbal communication skills, you are comfortable with solving problems with your teammates but you are also capable of working well with agencies & freelancers. You know how to manage, drive & empower a multicultural team.
Languages: You speak French & English fluently, additional languages (e.g. Spanish or German) would be a distinct advantage.
Education: You have a Master's or equivalent degree in Communication.
You got it: helping you succeed is our #1 priority. We have put together several perks to make your life easier & more will be added as Qonto grows further
Office & Team Life
- 3,200 sqm fully-renovated building near Opera with WeWork
- Monthly team events, & yearly offsite (Barcelona, Sicily what's next?)
- Free coffee, snacks in the kitchen, & a budget allocated to managers for small team events
- The latest in Apple's equipment
- From 2 days per week with a bonus of 12 additional days per year to Full remote, with the possibility in both cases to work from anywhere (+/-3 hours) up to 4 weeks per year
- Career tracks that can match all expectations (Expert or Manager tracks): we believe in our Qontoers & we want them to progress on their journey at Qonto. And in addition, internal & international mobility is also promoted.
- A competitive salary package (healthcare, commute...)
- 5 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
- A Swile
Card that you can use for lunch
- Access to thousands of gyms & activities for 10-30 a month, through our partnership with Gymlib
- Relocation package & visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 40+ nationalities based in Paris, Madrid, Milan & Berlin)
- An inclusive environment with a real focus on parity (40% of our teams are women)
- Special parenthood policy (we are part of the Parental Act
- Childcare Benefits (reserved day-care places for your little ones) & subsidies/discounts with selected childcare partners
- Access to Moka Care
, a digital platform to take care of your mental health
How we have adapted our hiring process during the Coronavirus crisis:
Is Qonto still recruiting?
There are so many questions you may be asking yourself. The current public health crisis may have you doubting whether you should even be applying right now.
We strive to be the finance solution all businesses love. To continue to reach this goal, we need to hire talent more than ever. That's why we guarantee a fully remote hiring process for all candidates!
We are lucky to have digital tools to help us continue to live & work as best we can despite everything going on.
Here is what you can expect from our adapted recruitment process:
- A 60 min video call with one of our talent acquisition managers to better understand your career plan & answer any of your questions
- A 60 min video-call with your future manager to create a strong alignment on what they will expect from you & tell you more on their way of operating
- A fully remote exercise to evaluate your abilities & give you a taste of what you could work on at Qonto
- Video calls with future team members to help you envision yourself at the company
- A Final video-call with the manager of your future department and/or one of our C-level/Founders
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days & offers usually follow within 48 hours