AccuWeather, recognized & documented as the most accurate source of weather forecasts & warnings in the world, has saved tens of thousands of lives, prevented hundreds of thousands of injuries & tens of billions of dollars in property damage. With global headquarters in State College, PA & other offices around the world, AccuWeather serves more than 1.5 billion people daily to help them plan their lives & get more out of their day through innovative digital media properties, such as AccuWeather.com & mobile, as well as AccuWeather for Business (AFB), radio, television, newspapers, & the 24/7 AccuWeather Network.
Additionally, AccuWeather produces & distributes news, weather content, & video for more than 180,000 third-party websites. Among AccuWeathers many innovative & award-winning features free to the public are MinuteCast Minute by Minute forecasts with Superior Accuracy. Further, AccuWeather serves more than half of Fortune 500 companies & thousands of businesses globally.
The Integrated Marketing Team understands the needs of & provides solutions for our internal & external clients to drive revenue for AccuWeather. Our efforts support products/solutions which save lives, protect property, & help consumers plan for their lives. We are strategic-minded & resourceful marketers which are driven by curiosity, action, & results.
Under the direction of the Director of Integrated Marketing, the Integrated Marketing Manager is responsible for creating programs, by vertical, that integrate the various assets of AccuWeather including our data solutions, audience targeting & unique platforms that presents the value & competitive advantage of AccuWeather. As an individual contributor, the Integrated Marketing Manager is the subject matter expert for their assigned vertical. They are the extension of the Sales lead working collaboratively to reach revenue goals.
- Collaborate with Sales to develop, pitch, execute & renew strategic best-in-class multi-platform ideas/solutions for advertising clients within specific verticals.
- Partner with the creative team to develop compelling marketing & sales collateral (such as pitch decks, playbooks, datasheets, newsletters, demo videos)
- Provide key messaging & positioning inputs to pipeline generating integrated marketing programs.
- Actively identify & understand emerging platforms & trends to give our ideas & our team a competitive edge, whether it is new media channels, industry trends or potential partnerships
- Collaborate with Product to ideate & develop further revenue-generating opportunities.
- Collaborate with the Data Science & Business Intelligence teams to maintain a strong understanding of site audience, functionality, & user behavior.
- Monitor audience insights & user behavior trends using tools such as comScore, Google Analytics.
- Translate data insights into resources that support Sales (such as audience insight decks, brand insight one-sheets)
- Maintain RFP responses be dedicated to handling proposals, & custom presentations requiring strategic marketing ideation.
- Attend internal & external meetings with clients.
- Attend industry events that align with the assigned verticals & become the subject matter expert for these verticals.
- Participate in sales meetings & client pitches to help identify the needs of the market.
- Work closely with Audience Management, Pricing & Yield & Ad Operations teams to ensure that solutions comply with Ad rules, maintain integrity of site & are feasible.
- Collaborate with the editorial & local media solutions teams to ideate content partnerships that go beyond digital.
- Maintain a strong understanding of our site audience by learning about their behavior, functionality, etc., as a whole & ensuring successful executions by pertaining the audience to the assigned verticals.
- Responsible for selling these solutions internally and, if needed, externally with an Account Executive. Success will be measured based on the number of solutions created & being sold.
- Keeps superiors & colleagues well informed of project progress & status.
- Bachelors degree in marketing or related field.
- 3 or more years of marketing experience in relevant media areas and/or integrated marketing.
- Must be able to communicate clearly & concisely in both written & oral presentation.
- Excellent analytical & critical thinking skills.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented & demonstrated ability to multi-task quickly & thoroughly in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated & driven to exceed goals.
- Excellent writing skills with experience in proposal writing with a passion for storytelling.
- Team player with a positive attitude who thrives in a collaborative work environment.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Keynote & any other design tools.
AccuWeather is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity to all applicants & existing employees & we evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy & gender identity/expression), sexual orientation, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, marital status, political affiliation, religion, citizenship status, genetic information, veteran status, or any other basis protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. The pay transparency policy is available here.
AccuWeather is committed to working with & providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request & your contact information.