ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Product Director, Search Engine Optimization is responsible for leading FanDuels SEO Product team in vision, strategy, roadmap, thought leadership & capability delivery across our products. This includes all aspects of the product life-cycle from product development (vision, strategy, research, roadmap planning, concept ideation, continued relevance, & profitability) to delivery.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Implement, drive & optimize FanDuels SEO strategy
- Partner closely with SEO Marketing Leads & key partners to define a compelling long-term vision.
- Own & develop a well supported SEO product strategy crafted to deliver measurable customer value.
- Review technical challenges & recommend solutions
- Stay up to date with SEO, digital marketing trends & methodologies.
- Collaborate with heads of UX, engineering, design, marketing, & commercial functions to ensure successful product roadmaps, deliveries & launches
- Instill a culture of SEO domain expertise within the team on the product, market, & competitors
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Proven track record of substantially changing the SEO performance of a consumer brand
- Detailed understanding of SEO techniques, tools, digital channels, proactively keeping up-to-date with the latest innovations
- Comfortable applying qualitative & quantitative research methods along with rigorous A/B testing to arrive at strong hypotheses that will advance the business.
- Experience developing product strategy, building compelling roadmaps & understanding how to rally teams behind & execute upon a thorough long-term plan
- Understanding of HTML, JS, CSS, Python & code structure as it relates to SEO
- Expertise with popular CMSs like Wordpress, Django, Storyblok or equivalent
- Expertise with Page Speed insights & ability to create requirements with high SEO impact
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Search Engine Optimization product management
- Minimum 2 years experience managing a product team
- Proven track record of identifying team members strengths & areas for development & coaching them successfully
- You have a passion for sports, gaming & digital consumer experiences
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.