The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines & voice assistants, businesses around the world, like Taco Bell, Marriott, & Jaguar Land Roveras well as organizations like the U.S. State Departmenttrust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites & across the entire search ecosystem.
The rapidly growing Enterprise Division is a cross functional team of Sales, Account Management & Business Development responsible for growing Yexts business from $30M to $100M in revenue. With a focus on Fortune 50-500 brands across the United States & global chain businesses internationally, we work with brands across Automotive, Financial Services, Hospitality, Insurance, Retail & more. You can learn more about our clients & their stories here.
As a Director, Enterprise Sales, you are responsible for growing our client base with a focus on Fortune 50-500 clients across the United States. You are committed to winning & taking advantage of the untapped customer base that could benefit from Yexts product offering. Individuals should have a proven track record of consultative sales; the ability to negotiate complex six & seven figure contracts; a strong understanding of the digital landscape & a willingness to embrace disruptive, fast paced technology companies.
What You'll Do
- Build, lead & grow your own book of business, selling to our top accounts & working with Fortune 50-500 caliber clients
- Drive significant growth in the market for both existing & new clients, achieving or exceeding individual quota
- Focus on executing transactions in a assigned territory & prospect for new opportunities
- Manage complete & complex sales-cycles presenting to C-level executives the value of our product
- Define, execute, & own an engagement plan for key prospects
- Develop & manage strong relationships within our Enterprise market segment, looking for opportunities to add value for the customer & develop additional revenue
- Territory/Vertical identification & research, to formalize a go to market strategy & create qualified target accounts
- Forecast sales activity & revenue achievement, while creating satisfied & referenceable customers
What You Have
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education; in lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience
- 10+ years digital experience or technology sales & account management experience
- Ability to reach & develop relationships with C-level executives in key verticals
- Understanding of digital ecosystem landscape & relationships
- Track record of success in carrying a quota, closing Fortune 50-500 deals
- Successful history of net direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets
- A track record of success in selling business applications & complex solutions
- Balance a strategic view to an account with a fast-paced transactional approach
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Experience managing & closing complex sales-cycles- demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management
- Experience in bringing innovative/market defining products to market
- Must work well in a team selling environment
- Ability to travel
- Experience in a marketing performance environment with a solid understanding of SEO & SEM
- SaaS, Local, Display and/or Search market experience
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.