WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2011 by Amy Jain & Daniella Yacobovsky Fiala, BaubleBar has quickly become an industry leader in the accessories space. Taking their motto of Embellish Every Day quite literally, the brand has consistently aimed & succeeded at ensuring every customer can express themselves with ease.
While the company got its start creating fashion jewelry, they knew that their cheerful & unique vision could go so much further. Since then, BaubleBars assortment has expanded to include fine jewelry, hair & tech accessories, as well as home dcor.
In addition, BaubleBar has launched major partnerships with some of the most recognizable brands in the world, including Disney, the NBA, & the NFL.
The brand is available on BaubleBar.com & in over 300 premier retailers globally, including Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Neiman Marcus, ULTA, Harvey Nichols, & Revolve. BaubleBars exclusive line at Target, SUGARFIX, is found at every Target location across the US.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for an outstanding Technical Project Manager to drive progress within our technical domain while aligning key stakeholders, keeping projects on-track, maintaining team health & mood, & informing stakeholders. You'll collaborate with both external & internal teams & leverage your exceptional technical knowledge & project management skills to build & execute strategies & plans centered around the systems upon which the business is run. You will partner closely with others to foster an open, transparent development & delivery environment.
WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO:
- Help drive clarity & transparency within cross functional teams.
- Align teams towards complex goals while meeting current needs.
- Regularly assess the team's working maturity, health, & composition, relentlessly striving for cohesion & delivery excellence.
- Provide project stakeholders with regular consistent reporting regarding projects.
- Partner closely with external & internal teams to help manage, plan, & track production & development schedules & workflows, while raising risks, managing trade-offs, & eliminating blockers.
- Continuously assess a team's current situation & adapt planning tools, Agile methodologies, & communication channels to ensure successful, sustainable delivery.
- Create transparency & predictability via feature mapping, roadmaps, sprint plans, cycle times, budget updates, & release reports.
- Align communication between the cross-functional departments throughout the organization, & external parties, where appropriate.
- Understand the task & responsibilities of the cross-functional departments & be able to launch mitigation steps in case there is a gap or unforeseen issue that needs to be addressed.
- Ensure project goals, objectives, milestones, & deliverables are achieved on schedule & within budget.
- Availability to work M-F, 9:00 am-6:00 pm EST
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE:
- 3+ years in extended eCommerce platform services background including experience in supply chain, retail delivery, & marketplace activities both on the retail & end-consumer side as well as experience working in ERP & eCommerce engines.
- 3+ years experience working with a CMS to help teams create, edit & publish web content in a centralized database or repository. Comfortable helping teams set up workflows, assigning permissions based on roles as well as educating them on how to publish, organize & push content live.
- 5+ years in a project management role for high production, high performing teams that consist of inter-departmental roles such as software, design, product development, & business operations.
- Scrum Master or Agile Training.
- Self starter & even demeanor when faced with challenges via a project, a program, & personnel.
- 2+ years in an acting Scrum Master role, or leading an Agile team.
- Proven ability to guide a software development team.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate to varying levels of management via presentations,
scheduled updates, & ad hoc communication requests.
- Ability to identify, evaluate, & implement methods to help teams perform efficiently.
- Proven ability to manage teams, & thrives in a high paced dynamic environment.
- Must reside in the United States & be authorized to work in the U.S. with no restrictions