The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source the business itself no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, & businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent & drive digital discovery, engagement, & revenue all from a single source of truth. Yexts mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
The rapidly growing Northern European office is a cross functional team of Sales, Account Management, Marketing, Sales Engineering & Sales Development professionals responsible for growing Yexts revenues. With a focus on 1200 of the largest brands across the UK & Northern Europe & with a thriving business globally, we work with brands across Automotive, Financial Services, Retail Banking, Insurance, Retail & more.
We are looking for a Client Success Manager based in London to support up to 40 current Yext customers. You will be responsible for new client implementation & relationship management as well as ensuring adoption & engagement with the Yext platform. Yext Account Managers play an integral role in our business by building strong working relationships with each & every client, driving annual renewals & upsells. Account Managers will work with cross-functional teams including Sales, Business Development & Product Management to accelerate usage & relay client needs. Salary is competitive and will be commensurate with experience.
What You'll Do
- Establish trusted relationships with clients by maximizing engagement
- Enthusiastic engagement with clients across portfolio Ensure client expectations are exceeded consistently
- Drive upsell opportunities into Yexts existing client base
- Transition new clients into the company seamlessly & create consistent process across all clients
- Develop standard methodologies & process strategies
- Understand client business goals & anticipate future needs to deliver optimal solutions
- Ensure client is able to fully leverage Yext to meet their performance & operational efficiency goals
- Conduct check in points with key clients Extraordinary communication skills & organized project management
- Elicit client feedback to act as internal advocate for our clients
- Communicate regularly with the customer to evaluate satisfaction
What You Have
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education. In lieu of degree, Ideally 2 + years relevant skills or equivalent experience
- All candidates, who may not have the above-listed years experience, but can demonstrate the necessary skills, may apply & will be considered
- Experience in Digital/Technology Account Management
- Extraordinary client service & relationship skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly competent at time management & prioritization
- Experience in data analysis & Excel work
- Leadership in developing world class client presentations / QBR leadership
- Ability to thrive in an agile environment with tight deadlines
- Die hard drive to make clients successful
- Blend of consulting, search, technological and/or display experience
- Experienced in on-boarding clients; implementation & integration experience
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.