Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology company that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce companies in the world, & have featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe's hottest startups.
Contentsquare has 10 main offices across the world ( New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, & Singapore) with 750+ clients globally including Fortune 100 companies like HSBC, Sainsbury's, Spotify, Asos & Microsoft. We've been experiencing tremendous growth as our team has grown from ~300 to 1000+ employees globally, & raised a $500M Series E funding in May 2021.
As our growth accelerates further we are looking to hire 1,500 positions globally in the next 3 years. We are looking for talented people like you to join us & help us continue to innovate & improve online experiences for all. We want the most ambitious, unique & enthusiastic people to join us & help us in this mission. Come join the #CSquad family!
Primary Responsibilities :
- Build a go-to-market approach including product, partner & services combinations for Contentsquare's key vertical & buyers solution areas.
- Develop solution & portfolio messaging & competitive positioning that differentiates & elevates Contentsquare from others in the market
- Collaborate with Content & Marketing teams to support innovative awareness & demand generation tactics.
- Partner closely with product management teams to influence the product strategy & develop top-line customer narratives & compelling use cases & business benefits for each solution areas
- Partner with field enablement & field teams to help them communicate the value of the Contentsquare platform & develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process
- Partner with product, partner & customer service team colleagues to build & execute solution launch plans that align with revenue, adoption, & pipeline generation goals.
- Produce effective sales enablement materials, such as training content, cheat sheets, & FAQs, enabling Sales to understand & communicate the value of products
- Track, measure, & report against objectives.
Professional Experience Required :
- 5+ years experience in solution marketing involving multiple B2B SaaS technology products; & technology & services partners
- At least 3 years of this experience needs to be in a digital marketing technology environment, preferably in digital analytics
- Demonstrate strong experience & expertise in developing go to market approaches for Retail, BSFI & B2B technology verticals.
- Demonstrate ability in launching & growing innovative product, partner & services based solutions
Skills required :
- Deep understanding of multi-product solution marketing
- Assertive, confident, & articulate leader that can stand up for their opinion within a strong & experienced team
- High energy, proactive, charismatic, creative style
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast-paced collaborative & flexible environment
- Proven record of partnering with sales leadership on their revenue agenda
- Top-notch writing & storytelling for creating compelling marketing content
- Project management skills to effectively manage competing projects with tight deadlines
- Exceptional team player
- Analytical nature to make good decisions
- Native or fluent in English
Paris, London, NY (in that order of preference)
20% travel … once the Pandemic is over