Teads.tv is seeking a Creative Account Strategist to roll out our video advertising creative & analytics platform to major national clients, as well as advise these clients on best practices. Your primary focus will be supporting our media sales team & building direct relationships with our clients' creative agencies.
- Advise on best practices & creative execution in order to meet our clients business objectives across their Teads activity
- Work alongside our media sales team to prospect & close business across all agency & advertiser accounts
- Develop strong, mutually beneficial relationships with clients & their creative agencies
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure a united vision when corresponding with clients
- Represent Teads in the online marketplace & become an active brand advocate
- Work closely with Client Services, Ad Operations, & Sales Planning & our Strategic Accounts Team, to ensure client campaign objectives are communicated internally & that our media plan & creative execution reflect those objectives
- Ensure a high level of client satisfaction to generate renewals & increase incremental revenue
- 5+ years of relevant work experience at a digital or creative agency
- Outstanding communication & presentation skills
- Experience presenting in front of large audiences
- Previous technology platform experience a huge plus
- Deep relationships with contacts at top-tier creative agencies & advertisers
- Understanding of the digital video marketplace
- Desire to work in a changing, fast-paced start up
- Driven, passionate, & an ultimate team player
- BS/BA degree required
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads is the global media platform.
We have united & empowered the best publishers in the world & distribute ads to over 1.2Bn people every month within professionally-produced content.
Our end-to-end platform delivers full-funnel, outcome-oriented advertising powered by cutting-edge creative technology (Teads Studio) & AI-driven optimization. Not content with outdated ad experiences in the market, we have reinvented digital ads & raised quality standards to delight users, publishers & advertisers.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies & publishers through its team of 700+ in 26 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity & inclusion, & represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations & gender identities.