Service Design Technical Support Analyst
Location: New York, NY
General role description:
As a Technical Support Analyst in the Member Support organization, you will be the teams experts on how Peloton hardware, software & tools work. You will continuously invest in building this knowledge to ensure depth & technical proficiency in the organization. In this role, you will partner with other departments to represent technical & quality issues reported via Members & agents in order to quickly identify issues & make improvements. You will also manage the processes for dealing with bugs & emergencies. Finally, you will maintain all of the documentation & technical material upon which agents execute in actual interactions with Members.
What Youll Do
- Partners with Product, Engineering & other departments by collecting reports, analyzing & summarizing information & trends.
- Lead & manage the JIRA processes for issues, bugs, & fires
- Work with the Operations team to ensure agents perform technical work correctly & to understand the issues that need to be addressed with other teams
- Understand all of the details of each of Pelotons products to ensure technical trouble-shooting is documented & to ensure that workflows are correct & that associated systems for replacements & spares are all correct
- Propose recommendations for further investigation or improvement driven by data & root cause analysis
- Minimum two years experience in a customer facing service role
- Advanced knowledge of Pelotons products & systems
- Must be able to work independently & employ strong time management & organizational skills
- Demonstrated interest in leading projects & programs that involve multiple stakeholders, comfortable collaborating with agile/scrum teams.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, & problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Effective oral, presentation, & written communication skills
- Risk management, standards & policies formulation experience preferred
- Project Management & Six Sigma experience preferred