As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Operations & Infrastructure organization within Visa is responsible for all systems, technology & processing platforms, networks, & the development required to support the business demands of the company.
The Operations & Infrastructure organization provides key business management oversight & integration across the Technology organization. This includes driving investment planning & budgeting, project & portfolio management, workforce planning activities, strategic initiative program management, executive reporting & employee engagement activities. The team is focused on improving efficiencies, transparency, consistency & collaboration within the Operations & Infrastructure organization & other key cross-functional stakeholders.
This position interacts with a wide range of stakeholders including functional senior leadership, Program & Business Management teams, Operational Support teams & internal partners. The Sr. Communications Coordinator will be responsible for a number of high visibility, time sensitive internal communications & executive reporting deliverables, requiring collaboration & resourcefulness to deliver clear, concise, & engaging content appropriate for executives & all Operations & Infrastructure employees.
This position can be based in either Highlands Ranch, CO or Foster City, CA.
- Drive content development for executive reporting & presentations for All Staff & other management-level meetings; lead the planning, execution & coordination with design staff to integrate content with presentation.
- Act as the primary Operations & Infrastructure partner with the Employee Communications team, bringing insights & awareness that inform Operations & Infrastructure executive messaging & drive employee engagement strategies.
- Investigate, develop, & publish Operations & Infrastructure stories to showcase programs & activities to the employee base
- Drive the development & execution of communication plans for global Operations & Infrastructure meetings & engagement events
- Develop & maintain O&I Newsletter & Blog
- Proactively engage Operations & Infrastructure & supporting teams to build Visa knowledge & expertise that leads to deeper insights for executive reporting & presentations;
- Demonstrate operational rigor & a sense of urgency to ensure goals are achieved
- Focus on continuous improvement & evolution of our deliverables to meet changing requirements while ensuring maximum visibility, awareness & engagement; establish quality control measures to ensure consistent messaging that is aligned with brand standards & Visa's culture..
- A bachelor's degree required (English, journalism, communications or business) & 6-10 years of relevant experience that demonstrates strong verbal & written communications skills appropriate for a corporate environment
- Expert in developing content from complex and/or technical information & tailored for all organizational levels in a rapid-paced environment
- Detail oriented & focused on accuracy, clarity & consistency of information
- Self-motivated; strong time management skills under tight deadlines; ability to adapt to change quickly & tackle unfamiliar tasks with enthusiasm & resourcefulness
- Skilled at both working independently & partnering collaboratively to deliver results
- Experience working in a global or multiregional capacity, with strong cross-cultural sensitivities.
- Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook & Excel skills; SharePoint expertise
- An MBA
- Adobe Pro & HTML editing tools would be a plus; interest & ability to adopt new tools/technologies used for message delivery
- Background in information technology, preferably in a payments or financial services environment
- Intellectual curiosity; flexible & positive team player who has a point of view & is open to diverse perspectives
- Authorization to work in the U.S. isa precondition of employment for this position. Visa will not sponsor applicants for work visas in connection with this position.
- Position & incumbent must be based in either Highlands Ranch, CO or Foster City, CA. Visa will not provide relocation assistance in connection with this position.
- Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work ~5% of the time.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend orlift upto 25 pounds.