Xaxis is actively looking for an Account Manager. You will collaborate with a group of quick witted, humorous, & extremely dedicated coworkers & clients whom are all passionate about digital media. The Xaxis work environment is inviting. You will work in an open modern space where you will often find groups in casual brainstorming sessions sharing ideas & strategies for new initiatives. Everyone has a voice at Xaxis, & we are open to new ways of thinking, especially those that will contribute to the overall success of Xaxis. Opinions & ideas are always welcome, in fact they are encouraged!
We believe in the power of digital media to transform the way businesses & consumers can interact. You must believe as well.
- Work with other Account Managers & Associates to ensure campaigns are pacing evenly & meeting agreed upon KPIs
- Take responsibility for reporting on adoption of Xaxis within team & all revenue generated from your agency.
- Develop strong & effective media plans based on sound strategies
- Supervise insertion order process & ensure adherence to terms & conditions
- Handle cancellations & re-allocations in a timely manner
- Work in partnership with internal team to optimize campaigns
- Coordinate communication, campaign strategy, campaign setup and kickoff process
- Conduct post-campaign analysis & deliver results to agency team & clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field is required
- Minimum of 3 years prior experience within online marketing or digital media industry
- Proven ability to build businesses within the digital & traditional media arenas
- Strong analytical skills, particularly in developing & leveraging web usage & user data to develop & expand business opportunities
- Extensive knowledge of current Internet, Publishing, & Technology trends
- Experience managing digital ad campaigns, including display, video. social or paid search campaigns
- Proven ability to work within fast paced deadline driven environment
- Strong quantitative & research skills with proven ability to demonstrate data interpretation capabilities
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, ability to prepare clear & concise client-ready documents
- Excellent with numbers & a strong eye for detail
- Experience with DART/DFA
- Experience with third party ad tags, conversion tracking pixels, floodlighting, piggybacking & reporting
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel:
Xaxis is The Outcome Media Company. We combine unique brand-safe media access, unrivalled programmatic expertise, & 360-degree data with proprietary artificial intelligence to help global brands achieve the outcomes they value from their digital media investments. Xaxis offers managed programmatic services in 47 markets, including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East, & Africa. For more information, visit www.xaxis.com .