As a product marketing coop you will have the opportunity to work closely with all of the go-to-market teams within HubSpot on research, & building, & executing product launches.
In this role, you will work closely with the research team to effectively design, build, & execute surveys that inform how we bring new products to market. Based on that research, you will also work to tell a differentiated & compelling story to bring products to the market through a launch campaign.
In this role, youll get to:
- Create positioning, messaging, & launch plans to bring new products to the market.
- Help effectively tell the story of HubSpot products in the market through content & launch campaigns.
- Work with the HubSpot research team to run surveys & obtain market intelligence to inform campaigns, & internal teams.
- Work cross-functionality with product management, research, sales, & product marketing to help launch new products to the market & effectively tell the story of those products.
We are looking for people who:
- Enjoy working on multiple tasks, or projects, at the same time
- Conduct market research to deeply understand buyers for HubSpots products
- Possess a strong desire to tell stories through written & verbal content
- Have healthy interpersonal problem-solving skills
- Accel at working in a fast paced, yet adaptable, environment
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify & whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, & wed love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software & systems that power the worlds small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, & employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, & transparency. If that sounds like something youd like to be part of, wed love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 4M views, & learn about our commitment to creating a diverse & inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, & more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. Were headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, & we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), & Bogot (Colombia).
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, & related purposes. HubSpot's Recruiting Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, & the rights you can exercise over HubSpots use of your personal information.