Here at Zola, were seeking an exceptional Sales Operations Manager to help build & optimize the Vendor marketplace product. This business is at an early stage of development within a Series-D-startup, & were looking for a data driven, organized, Salesforce expert to join our team.
As a Sales Operations Manager, you will be on the Vendor Marketplace business team, helping our sales team run as efficiently & productively as possible. You will be responsible for owning our CRM, providing operational day-to-day support, & optimizing our lead generation process.
- Ownership of our Salesforce database.
- Provide stakeholders with recommendations & insights based on data to improve performance.
- Optimize the lead generation process & distribution to our sales representatives based on our territory model.
- Work with the Director of Sales on tracking & analyzing key metrics including pipeline growth, win/loss rates, & quota attainment.
- Assist with market mapping projects & give insight on new territory launches.
- Help to on-board & train new sales talent on the usage of our toolkit
- Bachelors Degree
- 3-5 years of experience in sales operations as a Salesforce expert with proficiency creating reports & optimizing processes.
- Advanced Excel skills preferred
- Experience working with Looker is a plus but not required
- Ability to remain cool, calm, collected & organized, even in times of high volume
- Acute attention to detail
- Active & creative problem solver; someone who is a self starter & rolls with the punches
Only serious & qualified candidates will be considered. If you think you'd make a great addition to the Zola Team, please reply with your cover letter & resume.
We're Zola, the wedding company that will do anything for love. We're reinventing the wedding planning & registry experience to make the happiest moment in our couples lives even happier. From engagement to wedding & decorating your first home, Zola is there, combining compassionate customer service with modern tools & technology all in the service of love.
We built our entire platform from the ground-up in 2013, & quickly became the fastest-growing wedding company in the country. Our team has deep experience creating award-winning online & mobile products that are helpful, intuitive, & simply magical. We've raised over $140 million in financing, & were proud to have investor partners including Female Founders Fund, Comcast Ventures, Goldman Sachs, Canvas Ventures, Thrive Capital & Lightspeed Venture Partners, among others.
We are passionate about supporting all forms of love, & were proud of our thriving community of over 1 million couples. We strive to hire a team that is as beautifully diverse as the couples getting married today, & we encourage individuals from every race, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, marital status, religion & perspective to apply. Zola will always be a place where every employee, couple, wedding guest, wedding vendor, & partner will be respected & accepted & valued.
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we also have a growing team in Charlottesville & Montreal. Were hiring in all three offices. Come work with us!