As the Manager, Financial Systems, you will play a pivotal role in leading & managing the Accounting & Finance team to deliver against Financial Systems initiatives. We are looking for someone who is hands-on & willing to challenge existing solutions & development processes, to lead the team in building system solutions with emphasis in user experience, functionality, automation, resilience, performance & availability
- Manage & grow the Finance Systems team located which includes a group of Developers & QA Engineers supporting Pelotons global integrated financial systems platform.
- Provide day-to-day management to guide the team throughout the software application development lifecycle to deliver flexible, innovative, cost-effective solutions while meeting business, compliance & security requirements.
- Work with software vendors, system integrators & internal Peloton teams to deliver all initiatives ranging from large enterprise implementations to smaller features/enhancements.
- Determine short-term & long-term resource needs & staffing strategies. Develop organizational structure, workforce plan, & succession plans. Recruit & mentor new & existing hires.
- Identify opportunities, create, & implement processes to improve the effectiveness of the team & operational excellence. Ensure the team follows established standards & best practices as part of the SDLC. Engage in lessons learned & continuous process improvement.
- Stays current with enterprise ERP & Finance technologies & make recommendations for adoption as appropriate.
- Effectively manage internal & external team collaboration & communication.
- 5+ years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree.
- Experience designing & implementing Financial ERP systems with emphasis in Procure to Pay & Financial Accounting domain, utilizing Tier 1 global ERP systems (Oracle, SAP).
- Strong track record of successful project delivery. At least three full cycle implementation of ERP or SAP projects. Experience in leading a global team located across different geographical locations to support global enterprise ERP systems.
- Well versed in Finance business processes in Sourcing, Procurement, Payables, Tax, Travel Expenses, Corporate/Procurement cards & Accounting, as well as their interdependencies & how system solutions fit into the processes.
- Deep understanding of enterprise application architecture & data modeling, as well as object relational database mapping. Familiarity with industry standards & best practices.
- Extensive experience in managing a complex, global production environment & maintaining operational excellence. Ability to mobilize & escalate to any level necessary to get issues solved timely & effectively.
- Passion for enterprise Accounting & Finance systems technologies & continuous innovation. Ability to translate complex ideas into easy to understand concepts & articulate technical solutions
- Experience in working with vendors in triaging, analyzing & resolving issues in Enterprise software applications.
- Experience working with stakeholders/partners at all levels, globally, across the organization. Good verbal & written communication skills
- Driven & self-motivated. Multi-tasking ability essential to handle multiple priorities with minimal direction from management.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.