Manager, Media Buying (Paid Social)
In A Nutshell:
Our Manager, Buying ensures the execution of media plans are running smoothly & line up with client goals & expectations. As the Media Manager, Buying you will be responsible for planning, optimizing & reporting campaigns to meet & surpass the clients success metrics while also supporting the team where needed with other projects & planning.
What Youd Do:
- Oversee a team of Media Analysts providing leadership, mentorship, vision & technical expertise.
- Monitor campaigns for performance along with a team of Media Analysts & Senior Media Analysts,ensuring campaigns are pacing accordingly, managing spend, troubleshooting campaigns, creating insights about performance, making updates accordingly & flagging potential issues to management.
- Create & present sophisticated media investment strategies to clients, derived from industry insights & QA reporting.
- Develop & deliver client-facing campaign reports to showcase performance, new business opportunities, & storytelling: pacing reports, campaign build, ad-hoc analysis, & high-touch optimizations to ensure relevant metrics & insights are highlighted.
- Manage up to senior leadership corresponding the most crucial aspects of a client's business, keeping them abreast of any pertinent developments & urgent client needs.
- Manage ad technology vendors needed to execute specific campaign work.
- Collaborate across disciplines to craft best-in-class, holistic omnichannel media strategies rooted in driving tangible business outcomes for large brands.
What Youve Got:
- 3-4 years experience media agency experience as a Media Buyer
- Experience leading & managing a teams or an individual
- Advanced skills in Excel including pivot tables, V-Look Ups, & macros
- Experience across buying/biddable platforms in any of the following: Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, LinkedIn, TikTok
Any Additional Experience in the following a plus:
- Experience working with analytics, attribution & measurement systems. Including but not limited to:
- Google Analytics
- MOAT/IAS/Double Verify
- Nielsen/Millward Brown/Oracle Measurement
- Experience working with attribution partners
- MTA: VIQ, Neustera
- Foot Traffic: Placed, 9th Decimal, PlaceIQ,
- Call Attribution: Dialogtech
- An empathetic, patient & collaborative spirit that fosters a positive day-to-day experience for their teammates.
- You live for todays digital & mobile consumer driven, & hungry to succeed & always looking to learn more.
- has the ability to lead by example in terms of attention to detail, general work ethic, empathy & internal/external professionalism.
Unsure if you meet the qualifications? We are always looking for talent which will continue to cultivate an inclusive & representative team that will enhance our perspectives, skill sets, background, & behaviors. We encourage those who are passionate about what we do to apply!
- Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, & location.
- Base Salary $75,000- $87,500
- Employer-sponsored 401k with match
- Medical, Dental, & vision coverage
- Caregiver (Parental) Leave
- Unlimited PTO
- Health & Wellness benefits