As a Partner Operations Associate, you will shape Vias broader operational approach to all of its SaaS deployments, helping to define our strategy when it comes to refining, optimizing, & launching service operations. This includes gaining exposure across a variety of disciplines (supply economics, marketing, product, user engagement, pricing, etc). You will join a small, relatively new team of Via leaders to help lay the foundation for new infrastructure & processes. You will collaborate internally, with experts from across Operations, Expansion, & Partnerships teams, & externally, with our global platform partners using our technology for a variety of use cases. You will be afforded a very high level of ownership, taking on responsibility of strategic deployments & advising on their growth & operational development.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Working cross-functionally with leaders from across the organization including Partner Success, Launch teams, & Operations & Growth teams.
- Tap into Vias in-house operational & marketing knowledge base to help partners get the most out our technology, connecting our partnerships business to our operational know-how & expertise
- Interface with strategic partners directly, speak to their service operations, offer insights & analysis, source feedback, & manage expectations effectively.
- Develop & maintain executive reports, dashboards, & resources that track key metrics for our partners & enable us to scale our efforts & teams reach
- Assess the immediate & long term impact of operational changes, partner strategy shifts, & service design updates
- Effective at managing multiple tasks simultaneously & comfortable taking on responsibility
- Problem solver; you dont accept the status quo & are always looking for creative solutions
- Highly analytical & a good communicator. You can not only knock out a complex analysis, but can quickly distill key insights & always find the right tone.
- Possess the interpersonal skills to work quickly across multiple teams, geographies, & stakeholders
- At least 1 year of work experience, likely at a high-growth startup, established tech company, consulting, or financial firm
- Experienced with technical tools (e.g., Tableau, Excel, SQL) & a willingness to further develop this skill set
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. Were building revolutionary technology thats changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation thats friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the worlds biggest cities & is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. Weve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, & were growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries & deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If youre someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, & loves getting things done, wed love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages & benefits, including equity, health insurance, & relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.