iCapital Network is seeking a Technical Product Manager to join our Platform Product team & focus on Data & Platform Tools. The Product Manager will have an impact on expanding the functionality of existing data products. This individual will have the opportunity to elevate both the local & cross functional teams Product interfaces with.
Due to COVID-19, this role will be remote until further notice. The location of the role will be based in New York City once we reopen.
- Analyzing complex problems & providing solutions -
- Coordinating SDLC activities & managing project deliverables with the Software Engineering team
- Assist with ad-hoc troubleshooting of data issues for a technical environment & ability to inspect databases using SQL
- Communicating changes & explaining technical trade-offs to technical & non-technical audiences
- 3+ years of technical experience. Background as a data scientist, statistician, computer engineering, or a mathematician would be applicable.
- Ability to think critically through a complex problem & provide solutions
- Interest & comfort working in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Some understanding of writing software requirements
- Some software testing experience
- Product management/development is a plus
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning (AI/ML) experience is a plus
iCapital Network is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.