Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
By joining one of our teams at Earthport, a division of Visa Inc since 2019, you'll have an opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Being part of Visa, the world's leader in digital payments technology, our mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network, enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive.
Earthport is a financial technology business that provides cross-border payment processing services to banks & payments businesses across six continents through its global network. One of the fastest growing global Fintech businesses the Group also provides tailored FX & payment solutions direct to corporates through its EarthportFX brand.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we are proud that we are a talented team of 18,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life both within & outside of the office, & whether it is taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programmes, Earthport & Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
If you think you could support the Visa family by joining Earthport as aInformation Security Analyst, we want to hear from you.
What's it all about?
In this role, you will be supporting the Information Security team in managing & maintaining Earthport's ISO 27001 certified Information Security Management System.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Assist in maintaining the organisation's security policies, standards, procedures & guidelines
- Assist in maintaining the, ISO27001 certified, Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Monitor the operation of security procedures & technical controls within the ISMS
- Take ownership & manage Information Security controls & testing tools (e.g. Alert Logic, Nessus, SonarQube)
- Conduct or manage vulnerability assessments on existing & future applications & infrastructure
- Report on vulnerability or audit findings & track remediation actions
- Assist in providing evidence for customer & external audits
- Support vendor & third-party supplier assessments
- Support security incident management processes & remediation
- Manage security awareness across the organisation
- Produce reports to inform management & external auditors of control performance
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge & inspire you - we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Earthport is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.