The Senior Manager, Content Operations, is responsible for facilitating & executing work that supports & optimizes the content lifecycle, acting as a liaison linking cross-functional teams to prioritize content creation, drive workflow efficiency, provide project management & managing a consolidated editorial calendar that catalogs Tanium-wide content use.
This position reports into the Demand Execution team & serves as a shared services function for the Tanium organization. This position is remote.
What youll do:
- Responsible for managing overall content lifecycle & operations, from creation & editing through approvals, publishing/activation, auditing, measurement, curation & maintenance
- Manage creative brief development & use, working cross-functionally, including with agencies & freelancers
- Provide operational support for content creation, managing resource allocation, workflows & timelines
- Contribute to search engine optimization (SEO) with keyword optimization, cornerstone content & metadata management
- Aggregate & maintain inputs for content planning, including audience insights, personas, messaging, competitive information, product knowledge & feedback from contributors & other stakeholders
- Ensure all projects are prioritized, scoped, planned & developed on schedule
- Manage content that support reputation, demand creation, conversion & accelerations programs
- Responsible for a measurement framework focusing on:
- Content metrics: volume, quality, results, return on investment
- SEO metrics: domain authority, keyword ranking, sessions, visitors, engagement
- Delivery metrics: prioritization, meeting service-level agreement (SLA), processes & documentation
Were looking for someone with:
- Bachelors degree in business, English, journalism or other liberal arts or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of B2B corporate marketing, content marketing and/or creative agency experience
- Someone experienced in:
- Content lifecycle management and/or complex project management
- Mapping content to the buyers journey
- Working with agencies & freelancers & managing the end-to-end process of content ideation, development, review & delivery
- SEO best practices, keyword research & optimization
- Managing content audit process & inventory maintenance, taxonomy management, cornerstone content & metadata management
- Strong copywriting & editing skills
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration & consensus-building skills can work with cross-functional teams including upstream content contributors & downstream content activators
- Strong ability to use content measurement tools to extract actionable data & conduct analysis
- Can use web analytics tools & perform basic data analysis
At Tanium, we offer a proven platform for endpoint visibility & control that transforms how the world's largest & most sophisticated organizations manage & secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed & agility. Theres a reason why more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers & financial institutions, & four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium.
Our unstoppable spirit, drive to do the right thing & win as a team attitude has earned us the rank of 7th on the Forbes list of Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing for 2019 & 10th on FORTUNEs list of the 100 Best Medium Workplaces.
At Tanium, we take care of our employees & their communities with things like 5 days of Volunteer Time Off.