Who we are
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data & analytics. DVs mission is to be the definitive source of transparency & data-driven insights into the quality & effectiveness of digital advertising for the worlds largest brands, publishers & digital ad platforms. DVs technology platform provides advertisers with consistent & unbiased data & analytics that can be used to optimize the quality & return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
What youll do
In order to be successful in this role, the candidate must:
- demonstrate strong analytical skills & technical competency by seamlessly interfacing with Business Development, Product & contacts at the partner companies.
- think both tactically & strategically, able to help shape DVs partnership strategy with technology & media partners to enhance our future services
- be effective navigating a large organization, successfully building relationships across hierarchical levels from executive to field level
- be comfortable with cold outreach in order to generate relationships & build partnerships from scratch
- be a strong presenter, including presenting to large groups & participating on industry panels
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Support Business Development & Product to accelerate product development in Retail Media area by delivering an investigative report into an Retail Media & define Verifications role
- Work with Director & VP, Business Development & respective Product & Marketing leads to develop & refine partnership strategy that will help accelerate future product development.
- Partner with BD & DV Product leadership to effectively advocate for DV needs
- Build relationships on multiple levels within DV & at partner companies to gather the required information to successfully execute the project
Who you are
- A rising junior or senior pursuing a bachelors degree (Business, communications or related field is a plus)
- Demonstrate an interest in technology, digital advertising and/or the ad tech industry
- Have strong written & verbal communication skills
- Feel comfortable working alone or as part of a team
- Self-starter & self-motivated individual who is able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Have a desire to get exposure to all aspects of business development - from communications to product development
The successful candidates starting salary will be determined based on a number of non-discriminating factors, including qualifications for the role, level, skills, experience, location, & balancing internal equity relative to peers at DV.
The estimated salary range for this role based on the qualifications set forth in the job description is $20/hour.
The range above is for the expectations as laid out in the job description; however, we are often open to a wide variety of profiles, & recognize that the person we hire may be more or less experienced than this job description as posted.