Your role in our mission
Were Alfred, & were building the future of living. We provide residentfirst software & services to deliver inhome support & local experiences. Were contributing to build a future where everyone has the help they need to make time for the people & things that matter most. Since 2015, weve completed millions of services & saved our members countless hours across more than twenty cities.
Partnering with the largest real estate developers in the world, Hello Alfreds footprint has grown rapidly in the last three years & currently operates in more than 20 markets across the United States, offering an ever-expanding roster of services & experiences to provide help & enhance the lives of residents.
Alfred is looking for an experienced Field Marketing Manager to execute & build field marketing programs across the US. This role will be a key player in scaling the growth of Alfred & our regional marketing efforts. You will work closely with the local building relation & customer relations teams to understand territory specific priorities. You will also partner with marketing, sales, business development & the creative team to create high value events & targeted marketing campaigns that deliver the best content & experiences for our residents & building partners.
How youll help us to be successful
Support the marketing department's initiatives with the planning, executing, & tracking of marketing programs.
- Ideate & execute on events & targeted campaigns to increase awareness & engage with our community
- Execute on local events & marketing initiatives
- Help to identify local events & offers
- Help to plan one-off campaigns to increase activation
- Help to localize national campaigns with local vendors & partners
What superpowers youll use
- Empathetic - understands consumer needs & aligns products with those needs
- Creative - packages & markets products in creative, differentiated ways
- Collaborative - excellent relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, create, & work with a variety of internal & external stakeholders
Who you are:
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing, related field
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, preferably field marketing
- Strong track record in thriving in a hyper-growth environment with a roll-up-your-sleeves approach
- Exceptional resourcefulness, organizational, & problem solving skills
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Ability to multi-task & close the loop ensuring strong relationships & lines of communication
- Coachability, bias towards implementing feedback, & dedication to improving your craft - our team thrives on feedback, radical candor, & improvement through reflection