WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, & web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, & Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands & consumers in a more authentic & human way. And we do it at scale each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100 Magazines 2019 Best Places to Work, & Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
This is a management SaaS sales role with a high level of experience managing a large team of Business Development Representatives as well as outbound prospectors. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience selling & managing SaaS product to Enterprise & SMB-level clients.
Strong candidates will have experience working Enterprise & SMB clients, as well as the ability to coach & lead both an outbound prospecting team in addition to an inbound sales team. Additional experience selling a marketing automation, CRM, email, or analytics solution is highly preferred.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Hire, Nurture, & performance manage a team of world-class sales talent
- Set & execute aggressive new business pipeline strategy & goals
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, Alliances & Revenue Operations.
- Maintain integrity of pipeline, sales process, & data acquisition
- Be a proactive representative within the sales leadership team
WHO YOU ARE
- Minimum of 5+ years of proven experience within Sales for Mobile or Marketing Technology required
- At least 2+ years of experience managing a regional team of ENT/SMB representatives (experience managing an outbound prospecting team preferred)
- Outstanding verbal, written & stand-up presentation skills
- Strong track record of recruiting, developing, & retaining high performing business development organization
- A proven connector in your daily life through social media & other mediums
- Up-to-date on digital & application trends, especially in the mobile space
- Proven success navigating large organizations & ability to quickly identify the decision makers & decision-making process for large SaaS investments
- Prior experience in a startup technology company a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work & life
- Free daily lunch & fully stocked kitchen with snacks & beverages
- Excellent medical, dental, & vision coverage for you & your dependents
- Life insurance, commuter benefits, & parental leave plans
- Collaborative, transparent, & fun loving office culture
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.