Company Description|Job Description
Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary & have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as an Digital Solutions Lead, we want to hear from you - together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
The role holder will develop compelling & differentiated digital product propositions, & support client engagements with digital payments subject matter expertise & thought leadership to help account executives win new business.
The role entails broad digital payments product coverage responsibilities to include mobile payments, P2P, Tokenisation, APIs, & e-commerce.
Candidates must have extensive experience developing & launching digital & mobile payments products, data-driven approach to understanding consumer needs, building compelling UI/UX & customer journeys, commercial & business case analysis, & program features, rules & implementation considerations.
In addition, candidates must be fluent in broad industry digital & mobile payment trends & competitive landscape. The role will require strong consultative client engagement, active listening & relationship building skills to understand client strategy, priorities & needs.
The role also requires strong internal cross-functional collaboration & teamwork, partnering closely with Visa Consulting & Analytics, Marketing, & Fintech & Proposition Development teams to execute integrated client go-to-market activities.
The candidate must possess a unique combination of commercial acumen, strategic thinking, execution discipline & the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
Location: either Stockholm orOslo or Copenhagen or Helsinki
The role will require travel to client locations across the Nordics & Baltics, & Visa's Europe headquarters in London.
- Expert experience in product development or product management at a payments fintech, global payments network, leading Nordic consumer bank, or related payment companies
- Experience with new product development & ability to translate clientneeds into product requirements
- Solid technical knowledge or experience with mobile app development & integration with issuing bank's host systems
- Strong understanding of Visa's core payments network business
- Strong broad payments industry knowledge or experience
- Strong analytical & quantitative abilities; strong bias towards data-based decision making & comfort with financial analysis
- Strong collaboration & communication skills with theability to effectively work cross-organizationally
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Mobile payment or e-commerce related product development experience
- Proven experience in the delivery & launch of new services & products
- Results driven & execution oriented
- Excellent communication & influencing skills, both written & verbal
- Quick learner, flexible, comfort with ambiguity
- Fluent in written & spoken English
- Preference for at least one Nordic language (Swedish, Norwegian, Danish or Finnish)
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.