The Sr Manager, Executive Recruiting will partner with our HR Business Partners & Executive Leadership to attract & hire exceptional executive level talent into a rapidly evolving, Fortune 1 company. This persons contribution will enable the business to meet & exceed objectives. The position will be located in Hoboken, NJ.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Executive Recruiting:
- Manage full cycle, direct hire recruiting for Sr. Director & above roles for Walmart US eCommerce, ensuring an outstanding candidate experience.
- Develop & maintain strong working relationships with the executive leadership team, external search partners when appropriate, candidates & external community organizations to create a partnership that yields success, trust, & credibility.
- Provide compelling value proposition to potential candidates about the company & opportunities in our organization.
- Interpret the business requirements & translate them into successful recruitment solutions.
- Provide an executive search-grade experience & serve as a talent advisor to our business to manage our dependency on external partners.
- Lead candidates through the recruiting processes & manage the internal steps in a way that provides a consumer-grade candidate experience
- Search Firm Management: Work with Managers & Business Partners to determine when the need is appropriate to engage a firm, develop & follow process for selection, & maintain preferred list of firms by function & performance. Continuously benchmark the market for best firm offerings within our competitive market.
- Networking & Sourcing: Source & interview to create a pipeline of candidates passively seeking a better opportunity. Innovate on ways to build an executive level talent pipeline & recruit in a variety of venues for dynamic senior level talent.
- Identify, attract & introduce the best & most diverse talent in the marketplace using honed knowledge of the market; evaluate & prepare background profiles for review.
- Develop a network through industry contacts, associations & hiring executives to help identify & source qualified leaders.
- Research & recommend new sources for active & passive candidate recruiting.
- Leverage the internet, social & professional networking sites to identify & source candidates.
- Partner with Executive Recruiting, Executive Compensation & HR Business Partners in New Jersey, San Bruno, & Bentonville, particularly in regard to officer level hires.
- Manage executive referrals (both executive Level & any referrals from executives), passive/exploratory candidates, & global transfers.
- Work in a highly collaborative manner bringing a positive, lean-forward, can-do attitude as part of a dynamic, committed, passionate & conscientious team.
- 8+ years experience recruiting leadership talent
- Excellent attention to detail & ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communications & organizational skills
- Good judgment & executive presence & the ability to interface effectively with & advise senior executives
- Comprehensive behavioral-based interviewing & candidate assessment experience
- Strong consultative skills to partner with hiring managers & convert candidates
- Demonstrated experience using market intelligence to connect with top talent