See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Talent Researcher, primarily partnering with our Go-to-Market (GTM) organisation.
Who we are & why were hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications & data solutions that help companies & developers worldwide build better applications & customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, & we're looking for more builders, creators, & visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
Twilio is growing rapidly across EMEA & seeking a Talent Acquisition Researcher who will work closely with primarily Go-To-Market functions, but also R&D, & G&A functions, & Talent Partners to attract, engage & hire the most exceptional talent across the region. Youll be driving creative talent strategies & passionate about delivering a first class candidate experience from the first touch point.
In this role, youll:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Partner with EMEA Talent Partners & business leaders to develop, prioritise & then deliver on comprehensive workforce plans. Provide metrics & analysis on sourcing campaigns.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMERS SHOES: Whether its finding a candidates dream job or counseling a business leader on the best course of action, seek to understand the customers perspective & needs & place those needs first.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Build strong relationships across functions & customers (FP&A, HR, Total Rewards, the business & with candidates) that will create great outcomes. This role will have significant exposure to leadership.
- BE AN OWNER: Take the lead on building a hiring strategy then take the lead on sourcing & hiring the best candidates across EMEA. Ensure a flawless candidate experience & always maintain operational excellence.
- BE BOLD: Be creative & innovative. You are empowered to experiment & build whether its a new process to improve the experience of a candidate, or a new tool to create a more efficient outcome for a business you support.
- DONT SETTLE: We are building something special at Twilio. You will attract, engage & hire only the best talent to help us reach our goals.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, & we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having desired qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
Twilio is looking for a multi-faceted individual that has specialised experience sourcing talent & has repeatedly delivered & demonstrated the pipelining process. This will be someone who lives the Twilio Magic & has a 6+ year demonstrated track record of balancing local & global work while supporting dynamic, fast-paced recruiting teams. They also have:
- Experience in a sourcing role supporting Go-to-Market, G&A & Engineering roles at technology (software) SaaS companies.
- Demonstrated 2+ years of experience with Sourcing & building talent pipeline lists of qualified prospects. Will need to have a base understanding of Sales, Marketing, & general support role requirements, ie: account executives, sales solutions, systems support, & enterprise software sales.
- Demonstrated experience with candidate attraction strategies - nurturing, attracting & engaging passive prospects ideally with expertise in APIs, cloud, communications, & enterprise software.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Strong business insight & current knowledge on market trends & availability.
- Comfortable with simultaneously managing multiple searches & supporting multiple recruiting teams.
- Able to partner with the local ecosystem to deliver results while maintaining a broad perspective & ensuring global priorities are met.
- German, French and/or Spanish language skills.
This role will be based in any of our office locations throughout EMEA.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental & wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, & much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, & are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering & donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, & be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.