Unqork is an enterprise software company with a no-code platform that digitizes the entire client lifecycle & eliminates dependence on paper for financial services & insurance companies. The companys patent-pending technology uses AI & machine transcription for risk assessment & digitization, utilizing each clients existing product & underwriting rules, layered on top of legacy IT systems. The software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology creates custom client onboarding & servicing forms using a drag-and-drop interface which can be implemented within weeks instead of months unlike most hard-coded technology builds. The result is an easy to use & streamlined front-end agent & consumer experience that significantly reduces operational costs & eliminates errors while accelerating sales & business growth.
Some of the worlds largest insurance & financial companies use Unqork to define new business rules & deploy entire products & applications seamlessly & effortlessly without relying on costly development & maintenance of a code base. Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals & has created an elegant paradigm shift in the way insurance & financial companies are able to operate.
Our technology is great, but our team is what makes Unqork world-class. We seek atypical individuals who are excited to tackle massive problems at scale.
What youll do:
As a Client Manager, you will be working with our sales, designers, solutions architect & engineering teams to deliver innovative solutions that will allow us to win & grow business with new & existing clients.
- Manage the scoping of the work including working with clients to develop the business solution
- Drive configuration, development, & build of proof of concept client solutions using Unqorks platform
- Partner with the sales & engineering teams to develop & standardize innovative & client-facing capabilities to integrate in the roadmap
- Set high standards & relevant benchmarks to define business performance goals & strategies to achieve & measure success
- Identify actionable opportunities & design solutions that positively impact customer adoption
- Develop strong trusted advisor relationship with internal teams & key client stakeholders
- You are resourceful, open-minded, analytical & enjoy solving complex problems
- Focused on execution, organized & detail-oriented
- Think abstractly & be tactical when needed
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, are diligent & self-motivated
- You have an eagerness to learn & excel in a high-paced environment
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience, Masters or advanced degree a plus
- 6-10 years of experience at a consulting firm, financial services company, technology company, and/or in a technology-centric role
- Demonstrated experience & comfort interacting with senior-level executives, sales leads, engineers, & product managers
- Experience in data analysis & database querying (SQL or XLS expertise)
- Experience in leading complex operational & strategic initiatives, with strong product & user experience exposure
- Experience in practical business modeling
- Ability to present to executives & communicate with a highly technical management team
- Advanced experience in a management, technical or engineering field