The DataRobot AI Success team is at the leading edge of helping businesses achieve their AI objectives & realize incredible business impact through successful use of the DataRobot Automated Machine Learning Platform.
The AI Success Director will build long-term relationships with a small portfolio of Global 1000 clients. Using their strategic orientation & consulting mindset, the AI Success Director will help complex client organizations navigate the transformation to AI Driven Enterprise. The AI Success Director is a polished communicator with strong business acumen, experience in navigating large organizations, & outstanding project management & organization skills.
While the AI Success Director will lead many customer-facing interactions, they will also engage with other resources across DataRobot, such as customer facing data scientists, field engineers, support, & other subject matter experts, to remove obstacles & accelerate the path to client success. The AI Success Director will also partner with the Field Account Executive to identify & capitalize on expansion opportunities within the account. The objective of the role is to drive client success & adoption as measured by client loyalty, advocacy, expansion, & revenue.
What you will do:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for your portfolio of existing customers, building strong relationships at all levels across the client organization.
- Develop a deep understanding of each clients business, strategy, & priorities; leverage this knowledge & your business acumen to identify untapped opportunities to apply AI; collaborate with customers to identify & recommend potential solutions.
- Guide customers through the process of generating value from AI while also building long-term capabilities (from getting started with the best use cases, to redesigning processes & installing change management to create value, & developing an long-term AI plan).
- Manage delivery of the initial onboarding program.
- Manage multiple concurrent client projects / professional services engagements, including some directed at high-potential prospects during the sales process.
- Develop & deliver strategies for driving continued adoption & expansion.
- Maintain a regular communication cadence with the client, including quarterly business reviews.
- Continually monitor customer health & adoption metrics, developing a comprehensive understanding of AI health & overall status.
- Collaborate closely with team members to support renewals & identify expansion opportunities.
- Compile & synthesize periodic internal updates on customer health & ensure the accuracy of SFDC & other internal systems.
What youll bring:
- BA/BS required, preferably in a technical field. MBA preferred
- 8-12 years of total professional experience.
- 2-3 years experience in management consulting, a Senior customer success role, or business leadership.
- Strategic orientation & generalist business acumen across functions & verticals; the ability to map strategy & objectives to specific value levers
- Experience leading professional services engagements or managing & overseeing multiple high-visibility, high-stakes projects
- Experience in Analytics or in technical disciplines is a plus.
- Strong organizational & project management capabilities.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills with keen attention to detail.
- Credible customer presence, capable of stepping into a trusted advisor role.
- Strong orientation towards teaching & enablement.
- Data-driven, analytically oriented, with a commitment to process improvement.
- Reliable & accountable, delighting customers with above-and-beyond follow-through.
- Proactive, taking the initiative to get things done on behalf of clients.
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.