Our ever expanding international business is now operating from Wyboston Lakes in Bedfordshire & we are seeking motivated self starters with an entrepreneurial mindset & adaptable attitude to join our UK office. We pride ourselves on our open minded approach & inclusive environment, encouraging all of our staff to contribute to the improvement of our service & the business as a whole.
At 1stDibs, our sellers are our strategic partners & this job is a critical part in building & maintaining these important relationships. We are looking for a highly motivated, organized & resourceful individual to join as a Seller Partner Manager. The ideal candidate is an advocate for our sellers, someone who has had experience with luxury brands/products, a quick-thinking problem-solver, & a patient & collaborative team member. This person must love working with people to build & maintain accounts & must be able to remain professional & helpful under pressure.
What you'll do
- Act as the key link between dealers & 1stDibs in our German speaking regions, manage expectations & educate dealers on how to use the 1stDibs platform successfully
- Develop & maintain excellent relationships with new & existing dealers, including proactively delivering feedback & best practices
- Identify opportunities & implement strategies to help increase dealer success; meet or exceed KPIs related to dealer satisfaction & growth
- Drive dealer satisfaction by delivering excellent service on all dealer interactions
- Understand & devise methods of tracking & meeting the needs of our audience & dealer; keep current on the competitive landscape
- Develop deep subject matter expertise on dealer products
- Play an instrumental role in ensuring that 1stDibs maintains its integrity by influencing the merchandising & inventory mix of our verticals
- Aid in explaining & enforcing 1stDibs' internal policies
What you'll bring:
- 1-2 years B2B account management, business development or sales experience
- Experience working in e-commerce companies a plus
- Knowledge of & experience with dealers & luxury products an advantage
- Superb attention to detail & organization
- Proven track record of meeting & exceeding KPI/quotas
- Ability to multi-task & work well in a self-directed, fast-paced environment where priorities change quickly
- Demonstrated ability to influence internal & external decision makers
- Excellent German writing & speaking, presentation & computer skills, including Word, Excel, & PowerPoint; ability to articulate ideas clearly & appropriately based on the audience
- Salesforce.com proficiency a plus
1stDibs is a leading online marketplace for connecting design lovers with highly coveted sellers & makers of vintage, antique, & contemporary furniture, home dcor, art, fine jewelry, watches & fashion. 1stDibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.