TigerGraph is a platform for advanced analytics & machine learning on connected data. TigerGraph's core technology is the only scalable graph database for the enterprise. Its proven technology supports fraud detection, customer 360, MDM, IoT, AI, & machine learning.
Fortune 500 organizations & the most innovative mid-size & startup companies choose TigerGraph to accelerate their analytics, AI, & machine learning:
- Seven out of the top ten global banks use TigerGraph for real-time fraud detection.
- Over 50 million patients receive care path recommendations to assist them on their wellness journey.
- 300 million consumers receive personalized offers with recommendation engines powered by TigerGraph.
- TigerGraph reduces power outages by optimizing the energy infrastructure for 1 billion people.
The Senior Enterprise Account Executive will be responsible for driving sales of TigerGraph products & solutions within key target verticals including Financial Services, Consumer Products, Supply Chain Logistics, Digital Marketers & Energy. There will be tremendous opportunity for career development & growth.
This person must be quota-driven, & will represent TigerGraph & its product suite within a specified region, work with prospects & customers, TigerGraph team members & partners to exceed sales objectives. This position will manage all aspects of the sales process including lead generation, qualification, close & account management; & will play an integral role in the success of the overall sales team.
- Define & execute sales plans for the assigned territory & then meet & exceed quotas through prospecting, qualifying, managing & closing sales opportunities within assigned accounts
- Develop & manage sales pipeline, prospect & assess sales & move a large number of transactions through the sales pipeline
- Manage & track customer & transactional information in the TigerGraph CRM system
- Provide activity forecasts & regular pipeline reporting through the CRM system
- Execute product demonstrations to prospective clients
- Develop accounts of various sizes & grow client relationships
- Understand the competitive market, be familiar with competing companies & their product suite
- Track record of closing complex sales to Fortune 500 companies
- Domain Experience with Big Data, Application Development sales & tools, Database & Cloud based solutions
- A Closer - consistent overachievement of sales goals in a large geographic territory
- Drive to expand client base & close sales
- Excellent communication skills verbal & written, team player
- Entrepreneurial - willing to go the extra mile, strong work ethic, resourceful, "get it done attitude
- Must be willing to travel to clients to support sales relationships(Post COVID)
- Bachelor's Degree required. Equivalent years of experience may be substituted for the degree requirement
- 10+ years of software sales experience