About the Role
At OneTrust, our mission is to protect the privacy of individuals by empowering organizations to manage the data they house in a responsible way. With a passion to solve global privacy concerns, our team has built the most widely used privacy management platform used by companies to comply with data privacy regulations & establish privacy as a best practice within their organization.
The primary job responsibility for this position is to provide transactional support for the Legal Department, especially with respect to commercial contracts & corporate legal initiatives. The successful candidate will also support day-to-day initiatives & long-term strategies of the OneTrust software business.
The Paralegal is responsible for supporting corporate legal functions & will also support the Legal Department & business throughout contract management process including assisting with customer & vendor contracts. Its a unique opportunity for an in-house role at a fast-growing tech company working on B2B transactions globally.
What you'll do:
- Support in-house counsel with corporate filings & transactions
- Efficiently support the full contract lifecycle to include review & some revision, preparing interoffice correspondence, shepherding contracts through the approval & signature process, ensure all needed corresponding documents are executed & filed properly, responding to internal requests, maintaining contracts database, assisting in negotiations, archiving & record retention
- Communicate effectively with employees of all levels & various third parties & vendors
- Own & manage multiple concurrent response timelines
- Perform a variety of legally oriented tasks & other duties as assigned
What we're looking for:
- Bachelors Degree or Associates Degree required
- Paralegal certificate a plus
- Commercial Contracts experience a plus
- Key Competencies
- Strong planning & organizational skills
- Ability to work independently, collaborate with teammates, & fully deliver on all commitments to meet deadlines
- Proven analytical & problem-solving skills
- Must possess a high level of confidentiality
- Schedule flexibility to work with international teams & meet aggressive deadlines
- Must be able to perform successfully in a fast-paced, intellectually intense, service-oriented environment
What Youll gain from joining OneTrust
You can expect tremendous professional development hyper-growth opportunities; an opportunity to work in an open environment on solutions that are reshaping the way business operates & respect for your ideas. We believe in recognition for a job well-done, great compensation package, & an environment that fosters creativity & divergent thinking.
At OneTrust, you will shift the way the global community manages personal information. Your contributions will be incredibly impactful, & your ideas will be embraced. With a new office space in Sandy Springs, our team's growth is a representation of the market need for a platform to establish privacy best practices, & OneTrust's dedication to the privacy space.
If this sounds like a team you'd like to be a part of, we'd love to talk!
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.