Eave by HomeLight is a digital mortgage lender empowering todays homebuyer. We offer simple, transparent home loans that enable all creditworthy buyers to be treated like cash buyers. Were rebuilding the $10 trillion mortgage industry from the ground up using our powerful, automated technology. With Eave, homebuyers are fully underwritten in just 24 hours, providing cash-like certainty. Even better? We save our clients thousands of dollars & weeks of frustration. In May 2019, Eave joined forces with HomeLight to help 100,000s of home buyers, sellers & realtors across the country. Together, were empowering people to achieve the best outcome when buying or selling real estate.
For every mortgage that Eave provides, Eave builds a home for a family in need in India. Your work will help millions of families improve their lives.
Who You Are
Eave is looking for a sales executive who loves making people feel like the center of the universe, while navigating deeply personal decisions. You are a self-starter with a desire to work in a dynamic startup environment. You are comfortable communicating with people both over the phone & in person. Youve had proven success in a customer service organization. You are eager to transform the mortgage industry & to be part of something awesome.
- Outstanding written & oral communication skills
- 1-2 years of customer service and/or inside sales experience
- Exceptional poise & presence on the phone
- The drive to maintain a high call volume
- Salesforce/CRM experience a plus
- Mortgage experience a plus
- A four year college degree
What Youll Do Here
As the first point of contact between a home buyer & Eave by HomeLight, you will be responsible for explaining Eaves service to clients & gaining an understanding of their specific home buying/mortgage needs. You will nurture these clients into their ultimate goal of home ownership providing empathetic & clear customer service, while maintaining the rapid outreach pace of inside sales. You take it personally when you get a client review that isnt glowing & drive yourself to hit the high sales conversion rates.
- Call mortgage clients
- Field inbound calls from home buyers
- Help answer questions & guide clients through our online application
- Navigate our in-house CRM system & provide detailed notes on all client interactions
- Work closely with our Agent Success team so our clients are seamlessly introduced to our partnered agents
- Medical, vision, dental, & paternity/maternity benefits.
- Flexible time off policy
- Catered lunches & snacks
- Corporate gym membership
- Company events: happy hours, bowling, bocce league, etc.
To make sure we hire the most qualified people, we have a multi-step interview process which may include interviews, a homework assignment, & a reference check. Were excited to get to know you & hope youre ready to give this opportunity everything youve got!