Were looking for a creative & ambitious Senior Graphic Designer to join our quickly-growing team in Brooklyn, NY. In this role, youll be a key member of the Creative team, pushing our visual identity forward, translating the Brooklinen brand vision into beautiful & compelling designs, & leading & mentoring junior designers. We are looking for strong multidisciplinary designers, but this role will focus heavily on print, packaging & out of home advertising.
What youll do
- Design a variety of assets, with a strong focus on print - from packaging, direct mail, store collateral & out of home advertising.
- Partner with our team to engage with our customers & enhance our user experience at every stage of the customer journey & identify ways in which we can improve, tweak, & optimize
- Contribute to the constant evolution of the look & feel of the Brooklinen brand, & ensure consistency by developing style guides & brand guidelines
- Create, test, & implement designs, layouts, & user experiences that convert
What were looking for
- 3+ years of experience in print & web design (DTC experience a plus!)
- Proficient in Sketch, the Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Ability to be highly organized & manage several deadline-driven projects simultaneously with strong attention to detail
- Pre-press print knowledge & a strong portfolio of work
- The Brooklinen way: resourceful, proactive, a do-whatever-it-takes attitude, & a true team player
Why join us?
- Our team is made up of friendly, funny, welcoming, low-ego, & passionate people -- who also happen to be great at what they do. We all know the people you work with can make or break a job & so we go to great lengths to protect this amazing culture.
- We work hard, but are well-rounded (and well-rested). Breaks to pet dogs & hang with coworkers are encouraged. So is taking vacation (weve got a $1k vacation bonus), getting out of here at a reasonable hour, Summer Fridays, & obviously getting a great night sleep (our day starts at 10am).
- Care about growth? So do we. Were growing rapidly, so weve got tons of exciting growth opportunities for our amazingly talented team. Not the type of place where you wait for your boss to quit before you can get promoted. New projects & business needs pop up every single day, & we always look internally first.
- All the other stuff youd expect - great benefits (with fully company-paid options), a 401k plan, 100% paid parental leave for ALL new parents, budget for learning & development, fun team outings, & much more.
Everyone is welcome at Brooklinen - were passionate about building a team that reflects the diversity of our community & creating an environment where our differences are celebrated.We welcome people across backgrounds, perspectives, identities, experiences, & abilities & cant wait to read your application!
At Brooklinen, we deliver simple, beautiful, high-quality home essentials at a fair price. We cut out the middlemen, brand markups, & anything that doesnt add value for our customers so they can absorb all the savings. We design our own luxury basics & bring them to you at brooklinen.com.
Since launching 2014, Brooklinen has obtained over 40,000+ 5-star reviews & been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ & more.