Who we are
At Justworks, youll enjoy a welcoming & casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, & the ability to interact with & learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard & care about our most prized asset - our people.
Were helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. Were data-driven & never stop iterating. If youd like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful & having fun while doing it, wed love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals & shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product & in our team.
If this sounds like you, youll fit right in.
The Operations Associate on the Benefits team will help ensure the best possible customer benefits experience by collaborating with Operations Analysts to improve processes, help Sales & Onboarding teams get new companies set up, & resolve client issues with our Customer Success teams; all while owning the day-to-day tasks associated with managing large group benefits.
What you'll do
- Perform day-to-day operations for disability, life insurance, commuter, bikeshare, & gyms as part of Justworks Benefits Program
- Resolve benefit inquiries/issues generated by Customer Success & Sales teams within the agreed upon service level agreements (SLAs)
- Triage incoming issues/inquiries to identify need for engineering intervention & escalate accordingly
- Collect customer benefits data & other sensitive information to enroll customers in third party service offerings
- Work with third party vendors to resolve escalated issues - enrollment errors, plan coding issues, payroll file failures
- Resolve employee level benefit requests such as; qualifying life event plan changes, new enrollments, etc.
- Assist senior team members in building out internal benefit resources (help articles, training decks, etc.)
- Develop creative solutions for new issues with assistance from supervisors using available resources & systems
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Who you are
- 0-2 years of work experience
- Experience in an operations, onboarding role or customer service related field preferred
- Knowledge of employer sponsored benefit plans
- Excel experience or equivalent required
- SQL knowledge preferred
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Technologically savvy
- Experience working in a fast-paced, data-driven environment
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Experience breaking down complex concepts to core details
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, & life experience is the norm & is celebrated authentically & respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people & our product drives creativity & innovation, entrepreneurial leadership & integrity, competitiveness & collaboration throughout our business & in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, & our product accessible to all of our customers.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.