Our mission is to create the finance solution all businesses love
through technology, elegant design, & an outstanding sense of customer care. At Qonto
, we believe that great services come from great thinkers, that's why we strive to provide an environment that will allow you to feel comfortable & help you excel in your work. Check this video
to have a preview of our method: The Qonto Way
launched Qonto in July 2017, & the team has reached great achievements since then:
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- 200,000 SME clients
- 136 million raised
- International investors with a solid fintech experience
- Qonto is part of the #Next40
index for 2021
- And 450+ happy Qontoers helping us building the finance solution of our dreams (just that!)
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges no matter what
- Teamwork | We create magic by collaborating at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning & by facing challenges humbly every day
- Integrity | We are transparent & trustworthy with our clients & each other
Our Website Conversion Manager will be responsible for increasing Qonto websites' overall conversion: through registrations started, leads generated for sales or new sources of leads
As Qonto's Website Conversion Manager, you will be part of the CRO team (led by Julie + 2 website managers) & will be in charge of improving conversion journeys on Qonto's website through analysis & user research, & implementing new tools & features, new use journey development, & AB testing.
You'll be working on our 4 markets: , , , . The sky's the limit for your creativity! As part of the Growth & Acquisition team & you will also work closely with Growth Engineers (i.e. full-stack developers), designers, & international teams.
As a Website Conversion Manager, you will
Analyze performance: you identify the main drops & pain points on our conversion paths with qualitative (user research, user tests) & quantitative data & measure the impact of new actions
Define the Website Conversion Roadmap: you identify & prioritize relevant projects, features & ideas to increase our conversion for our 4 markets (France, Italy, Spain & Germany)
Implement New Projects & features: you specify & develop new paths, projects or features with a test & learn approach - working hand-in-hand with Designers & Growth Engineers
Improve Conversion KPIs: you will develop an AB testing method to test new ideas, get insights & continuously improve the conversion rate of the website (% register started, % contracts signed, % leads generated)
Ensure our websites are up-to-date & localized for each market according to our brand positioning & our latest features/partnerships: you work closely with the Product Marketing Team & Local Marketing Teams to be sure that our new products or features are visible, well-understood, & make prospects convert.
Team player: you are able to work strategically & collaboratively with other roles like Designers, Developers, SEO, PMM & International Teams
Project management: you are well-organized to define targets, milestones, & deadlines of a project involving many stakeholders & follow up on delivery & impact
User-centric: you are able to put yourself into our user's shoes, pay attention to UX details so that users get delightful & smooth experiences
Analytics: you know how to turn data into actionable insights & then action plans
Experience: You have at least 3 years experience in a fast-paced company or in a data/web agency - focused on website conversion optimization alongside other stakeholders
Mastery: You know how to use Analytics tools: Google Analytics or Amplitude, AB testing tools, Hotjar or Content square
Languages: You speak English & at least one of the following 4 languages: , , ,
Academic Background: You have a Master's in a relevant field.
You got it: helping you succeed is our #1 priority. We have put together several perks to make your life easier & more will be added as Qonto grows further
Office & Team Life
- 3,200 sqm fully-renovated building near Opera with WeWork
- Monthly team events, & yearly offsite (Barcelona, Sicily what's next?)
- Free coffee, snacks in the kitchen & a budget allocated to managers for small team events
- The latest in Apple's equipment
- Tailor-made Remote Policy: from 2 days per week to full remote. This aspect will be discussed during the hiring process & with your potential Manager.
- A competitive salary package (healthcare, commute...)
- 5 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
- A Swile
Card that you can use for lunch
- Access to thousands of gyms & activities for 10-30 a month, through our partnership with Gymlib
- Relocation package & visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 25+ nationalities based in Paris!)
- Special parenthood policy (we are part of the Parental Act
How we have adapted our hiring process during the Coronavirus crisis:
Is Qonto still recruiting?
There are so many questions you may be asking yourself. The current public health crisis may have you doubting whether you should even be applying right now.
We strive to be the finance solution all businesses love. To continue to reach this goal, we need to hire talent more than ever. That's why we guarantee a fully remote hiring process for all candidates!
We are lucky to have digital tools to help us continue to live & work as best we can despite everything going on.
Here is what you can expect from our adapted recruitment process:
- A 60 min video-call with Josh our talent acquisition manager
to better understand your career plan & answer any of your questions
- A 60 min video-call with your future manager Julie
to create a strong alignment on what they will expect from you & tell you more on their way of operating
- A fully remote exercise to evaluate your abilities & give you a taste of what you could work on at Qonto
- Video-calls with future team members to help you envision yourself at the company
- A Final video-call with the manager of your future department and/or one of our C-level/Founders
On average our process lasts 20 working days & offers usually follow within 48 hours